Any January IUI'ers ??

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else doing IUI with me this month ?? I'm on Femara 5mg now & will go in on Friday for follie check u/s

January 4th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Jacquie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm out for January because I'm getting my tonsils out, but will be in for February. Good luck!
TTC #1:
5/20/05:
5/27/05:
5/28/05: miscarriage
08/27/05:
08/30/05: miscarriage
01/15/05: misdiagnosed with PCOS
08/29/06: first appt at fertility clinic (was already pregnant with dd and didn't know it)
08/31/06:
05/16/07: DD was born

TTC #2:
11/13/09: let's try again!
03/10/10: tests with new OB - everything totally normal for DH and I, no indication of pcos; officially diagnosed with "Unexplained Infertility"
04/21/10 - 10/13/10: 7 unsuccessful rounds of clomid with OB
11/13/10 - 14/23/11: 3 unsuccessful IUI's with clomid at fertility clinic
07/27/11: ER for IVF - retrieved 27; 17 were mature enough to fertilize; all 17 fertilized; 11 made it to day 3 embryos; 6 made it to day 6 blasts. Transferred 1, froze 5.
08/08/11: positive hpt!
08/13/11 - 08/20/11: positive blood test (186), but cramping and bleeding. 2 days later, blood at 275; 2 days later, blood at 21. Inevitable miscarriage.
10/13/11: start suprefact for first FET
January 4th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Veteran
I am not doing IUI but sounds like we are cycle buddies....what day are u on? I am on cd 11.

January 4th, 2011, 01:56 PM
eccomi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i *might* next cycle which would still be january... all depends on my back (it went out around xmas and i had to have cortisone shots) and what the RE thinks...

cycles 1-16: TTC naturally, all BFNs
cycle 17 & 18: not TTC (due to diagnostic tests)
october 14: RE appt with follow-up hysteroscopy + saline sonogram... TUBES ARE CLEAR!
cycle 19, 20 & 21: natural TTC cycles = BFNs
cycle 22: another natural cycle, but preparing for our first IUI with injectables for cycle 23! FINALLY!!!
FEBRUARY 10th... our very first when we least expected it!!!

october 26th... our little miracle arrived via c-section at 12:19pm weighing 3.920 kilos! we are in love.
January 4th, 2011, 04:19 PM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I'm close to January...we did ours on Dec. 31st.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
January 4th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With ya Jenn ...

Ours is tomorrow !

January 4th, 2011, 05:20 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I should be doing one towards the end of January. I a just waiting on AF to show so I can start my injects
January 4th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Veteran
possibly me!!! We go Friday to the RE to go over everything and come up with a plan. Its going to be IUI or IVF. Question for you ladies since we have a small amount for fertility coverage RE said 1-2 IUI and then move on. We would also probably do a NON-monitoring IUI cycle. Where I just pee on the sticks at home and give them a call when I get the smiley and go in for the insemination. And just pay for clomid. I have been lurking on here though and reading some BAD things about non-monitoring cycles and thin linings and risk of multiples and I'm not so sure its the safe route to go....what do you think?

Cycles 1-12 all BFN's. Going straight to IVF per RE advice.

February 2011 IVF
2.24.2011. Retrieval 16 eggs! 15 were mature and 12 fertilized!
3.1.2011. Transferred 2 blasts!!
3.2.2011. 4 "beautiful" blasts on ice
3.11.2011. IVF #1 unsuccessful

5.20.2011. FET BFP!! 82
5.23.2011. 83
5.25.2011. 130
5.27.2011. 168 devastated
5.31.2011. 293 (saw sac on u/s)
6.3.2011. sac not growing m/c confirmed

9.2011. Planning another FET
January 4th, 2011, 06:33 PM
JulieC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not doing IUI but wanted to wish you all good luck!
January 4th, 2011, 09:45 PM
LindseyandJoeinAL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm always cheering you on Jen!!!! I HOPE and PRAY this is your time! Keep us posted on your progress!
TTC baby #2

lap surgery Apr 2010 stage 2 endo removed
IVF #1 BFN 11/2010
IVF #2 BFP! 12/2010
Wonderful, sweet daughter Khloe born August 2011
FET #1 - Oct 2012 BFN
FET #2 - Dec 2012 BFN
2nd lap surgery Dec 2012 stage 1 endo removed
IUI Apr 2013 cancelled due to producing 10 mature follicles
IUI June 2013 BFN
IVF #3 Sept 2013 BFN
IVF #4 Nov 2013 BFP! on 8dp3dt
Expecting boy/girl twins 8/1/14

January 5th, 2011, 04:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondn6ft View Post
With ya Jenn ...

Ours is tomorrow !

Catch those swimmers ROBIN !!!!!!! Come back & let us know how it goes today!

January 5th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We will hopefully be doing one the end of January.

My Ovulation Chart
January 5th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Super Mommy
I am waiting for AF to show, finished provera 4 days ago . I take it 2 pills 1x a day for 5 days and normally AF comes anywhere from 2 days after last pill to 5 days after last pill so I hope she does hurry up . Once she gets here we start injections and IUI this month as well.. funny thing is, if all goes as planned the IUI will either be the day before or the day of my 30th birthday ... I'm trying sooo hard to be positive that this cycle will bring me my rainbow baby !!!!
January 5th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiliz View Post
I am waiting for AF to show, finished provera 4 days ago . I take it 2 pills 1x a day for 5 days and normally AF comes anywhere from 2 days after last pill to 5 days after last pill so I hope she does hurry up . Once she gets here we start injections and IUI this month as well.. funny thing is, if all goes as planned the IUI will either be the day before or the day of my 30th birthday ... I'm trying sooo hard to be positive that this cycle will bring me my rainbow baby !!!!

We sound like we might end up being cycle buddies!! What kids of injects are you using? I was perscribed repronex, but I order overseas (cheaper) so it's officially HMG- Lepori- same thing, just generic brand.

Goodluck everyone!!!!
January 6th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenisuzy View Post
Catch those swimmers ROBIN !!!!!!! Come back & let us know how it goes today!
I'm so bad about getting back on here !

The procedure was painless and quick. Just like last time. This time the RE left the syringe inserted a little longer ... she said she wanted to make sure all the boys went the right direction and no one tried to bail out !

No cramping ... had mild cramps the next day after the first IUI
No pain after ...
Feeling "full" this time ... like I have to pee every 30 minutes.
Didn't have that last time ...

The main DR came in and said he really feels this is the month for us.
Made me feel good ... he didn't say anything last time.

We also discussed IF it didn't take ... getting our ducks in a row for IVF.
We originally weren't going to go that far but ... we really want Addi to have a sibling ... so we will find the $$ somewhere if we have to go that route.
If this doesn't take ... I don't see the IVF happening until March just based on the basic timeline.

Blood test is Wednesday the 19th ...
If we are preggers we go back in on the 9th of February to listen to the heartbeat! If not preggo ... that will be our consultation for IVF.

January 7th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Super Mommy
Melissa: I live ovrseas with my family, hubby is in the marines . They have follistim here but it is waaay more expensive and the generic works just as well for me and is less then half the price.. only thing is that I have to mix it, the powder with the liquid, I use the pure FSH .. They did try me on HMG but the dose was to low and my reproductive system is a diva and said"ha haaa ha" . then we went to FSH and it worked like a charm .. I got pregnant with twins in april of last year. but I lost them at 10.3 weeks.. :-(.. so here we are ready to try again !!
January 7th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Glad to hear the FSH is working for you, but so so sorry to hear about the loss of your babies I lost my first baby (concieved naturally) at 12 weeks - We were going in just to hear the HB on doppler, but there was none. Later investigation found my baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks
I know the heart ache, but it is so wonderful that you are trying again! Praying it happens this time and you get a healthy happy baby out of it
January 7th, 2011, 12:27 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Waiting to p/u my Provera, then AF, so I can start my 3rd cycle of IUI. *sigh*
January 8th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Super Mommy
Hmmm. AF is not showing . We are on a tight schedule because hubby is leaving soon on a mini deployment :-( ... She should have started like 3 days ago based on when I finished my provera but noo signs at all of her impending visit . See, This past cycle I got my period on my own,( I have mild PCOS, they think)) after stopping metformin for the first time really in like 2 years . , I also O'd for the first time on my own in FOREVER, but I had to start the provera right after I O'd in order to start AF intime to start the IUI cycle ,so we could do the IUI before Hubby leaves... We did BD 2 days before O, the day of O and the morning after but I... I mean... I don't think it is that.. I have not a clue why she is not showing up.. Thank goodness his depart date got pushed back 3 - 5 days,so it gives me more time to persuade her to show up .
We froze some of his sperm last month but I wanted to do one more fresh cycle before we used the frozen just because.... I don't know... We only have two vials, we can freeze more to make sure I have enough while he is gone but I did not want to have to... Please pray something good is going on ... I would leap for joy if I honestly thought it worked.. but for now I am just wondering WHERE IS DEAR OLE AF? I really want to get this party started :-)
January 8th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by okiliz View Post
Hmmm. AF is not showing . We are on a tight schedule because hubby is leaving soon on a mini deployment :-( ... She should have started like 3 days ago based on when I finished my provera but noo signs at all of her impending visit . See, This past cycle I got my period on my own,( I have mild PCOS, they think)) after stopping metformin for the first time really in like 2 years . , I also O'd for the first time on my own in FOREVER, but I had to start the provera right after I O'd in order to start AF intime to start the IUI cycle ,so we could do the IUI before Hubby leaves... We did BD 2 days before O, the day of O and the morning after but I... I mean... I don't think it is that.. I have not a clue why she is not showing up.. Thank goodness his depart date got pushed back 3 - 5 days,so it gives me more time to persuade her to show up .
We froze some of his sperm last month but I wanted to do one more fresh cycle before we used the frozen just because.... I don't know... We only have two vials, we can freeze more to make sure I have enough while he is gone but I did not want to have to... Please pray something good is going on ... I would leap for joy if I honestly thought it worked.. but for now I am just wondering WHERE IS DEAR OLE AF? I really want to get this party started :-)

Sending you some dust for the witch to arrive ~ but really I'd rather send some BUCKETS of dust that you did this on your own and dont see AF at all !!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search