Need some fingers crossed xx

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Super Mommy
Hiya Ladies,
So I am (not so) patiently waiting to start an IUI cycle . I finished my provera to start AF 9 days ago . Most take provera 1 pill 1 x a day for 10 days . I take 2 pills 1x a day for 5 days, it always works for me , well.. always did before.... I normally get AF 3-5 days after the last pill . but then I also start provera on CD 30-35 after a neg HPT, except for one time when I did not respond to meds on CD 17 my RE had me go ahead and start it early so we could restart a new cycle . I normally have really long cycles .I ovulated on or around CD 19(ovulation pains,CM,CP,days b4 and after ).... We dtd 2 days before O, the night of O and the mid morning after O . We were not really trying this month but figured what the heck... Anyway, In order to do one more fresh IUI cycle before he leaves I started provera the night before I O'd . I know you normally wait for a negtive preg test but I mean we have tried for so long on our own and with help I just.. did not think it would work and I just wanted to make sure we could do the fresh IUI and our DR had said it was fine to do it before .

Well... Now, AF is late, she is late by provera standards and she is late by my cycle standards.. she is just plain late and I am running out of time to do a fresh cycle and I am starting to.... excuse the highschool phrase but "freak out" .. I took an IC yesterday and today and yesterday had a superfaint line but it showed up after 5 mins, today's showed up right away but it was still super faint and not any darker then yesterdays... I do not knwo why I buy the cheapies when i always doubt them.... I have to wait until friday to buy the good ones.. So I am crazy... I went to my DR today and asked him to do a beta quant today because I am crazy.. he wanted to do a normal blood test bu I figured I might not be far alogn enough for a qual to be positive .. So here are my two questions.... One.. If I am lets say 9/10 dpo , 9 dpo to be on the safe side, will I show up on a beta quant blood test? how many days dpo do you need to be to show up ? Also will you all please cross your fingers and send me sticky bean dust incase/if I am pregnant, luck for good news when I call my doc in the afternoon,( we are in Japan) and AF coaxing dust asap if I am not pregnant :-) I jsut wnat to know whats going on and I am kind of nervous...Provera always works like a charm...
Ok. I am calm now.... I'm backing away slowly.... :-) thanks for letting me vent gals !! Hubby loves me but sometimes I drive him crazy with the TTC stuff

We froze his swimmers last month in prep for his deployments coming up and may be doing another freeze depending on what happens in the next couple of weeks
January 10th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thinking good thoughts for you !!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search