TTC after M/C and question about Clomid

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2011, 12:51 PM
I had a missed M/C and D&C 7 weeks ago. I just got my first period on Sunday. My dr. originally said to wait 2 cycles before TTC again. I had an appt with her today and she gave us the green light to try again! I am sooo happy

I have been charting my temps and going to acupuncture. She said my chart looks so good I might not need Clomid this month (it worked the first time we used it). I am nervous NOT to use it. I know there is an increased chance of twins right after a M/C and using Clomid. We don’t have any children so I don’t think having twins would be a bad thing.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to “waste” a month by not using. I am confused and we have to decide tonight because I need to start Clomid tonight if we decide to use it. Today is Day 5 of my cycle.

Suggestions? Thanks!
February 24th, 2011, 02:13 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it is a personal choice, but there really is nothing wrong with giving your body a bit of a break if you don't want to start the Clomid tonight. Either way, I hope that this is your cycle!
February 24th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Thank you! I don't know why it feels like such a hard decision...
February 24th, 2011, 06:00 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It seems like every decision is agonizing when you want to be pregnant so badly. Sometimes it's really hard to step back from it all.
February 25th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Thank you! We decided to try without Clomid this month. Fingers crossed my acupuncturist can work her magic next week to help with ovulation.

Tags
clomid

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search