We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I had a missed M/C and D&C 7 weeks ago. I just got my first period on Sunday. My dr. originally said to wait 2 cycles before TTC again. I had an appt with her today and she gave us the green light to try again! I am sooo happy
I have been charting my temps and going to acupuncture. She said my chart looks so good I might not need Clomid this month (it worked the first time we used it). I am nervous NOT to use it. I know there is an increased chance of twins right after a M/C and using Clomid. We don’t have any children so I don’t think having twins would be a bad thing.
I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to “waste” a month by not using. I am confused and we have to decide tonight because I need to start Clomid tonight if we decide to use it. Today is Day 5 of my cycle.