Two week waiters- where are you??

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2011, 05:53 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I know of a few of us who are in the dreaded two week wait,

kimmie1286

Toots216

ohnicole

How are things going girls????

Who else is in the 2ww? And how many DPO are you??
March 3rd, 2011, 06:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I test in the am :fingers crossed:
March 3rd, 2011, 07:32 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck, Fallen2Love- I can't wait for your update!

How are you doing, Melissa? Are you testing out your trigger this cycle?

I'm 3 dpo today and doing fine. I'm just waiting until 10 dpo, when I will allow myself to start testing
March 3rd, 2011, 09:08 PM
I am feeling fine! I have been having some serious bloat though uggghhh. I am 4 DPO and am waiting until 6 DPO to test out the trigger since I only have a few tests this time around. I just want to see a negative test before I start testing for REAL around 10 DPO

Nicole- I cannot wait for you to start testing!!!
March 4th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Toots216's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm here, I've had a crazy week at work and have had very little time for JM. I'm only 1 DPO/1 dpIUI/3dpt, but I'm testing out my trigger since I'm crazy like that. In fact, I'm so crazy that I started testing out my trigger 5 HOURS after I took it.

Obviously I don't have any symptoms yet, but yesterday, a couple of hours after my IUI, I had some pretty serious cramps/O pains and MAJOR bloating. Today I feel much better though. In my mind, I already have myself out of the game so the disappointment isn't too huge if I get a BFN....

One bit of good news though - my doctor called with my bloodwork taken right before my IUI yesterday and said that we had "perfect timing".

9/27/10 @ 7w1d
12/3/10 @ 5w4d

Our rainbow baby, William Patrick, finally arrived at 39w5d on 2/23/12!
7 pounds, 19 inches of healthy baby boy!
March 4th, 2011, 06:37 AM
hollann1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am. I am 8 DPO right now. I have had those same bloat issues Melissa.
I was on clomid this cycle since ive been having ovulation issues. My 5 dpo progesterone level was 32.6 which for me is great so hopefully that means good news to come. Other than that i feel fine which worries me that im not pregnant.

** Thank you Oona for the awesome siggy**
March 4th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Regular
The TWW is so hard! I am a little worried though because I have been trying to test out my trigger and I just had trigger on Monday night and just had IUI on Wednesday Morning had faint positives showing up until today today there is not even a fait line isnt that a little soon for trigger to be gone? I don't know but the lines were never dark always faint. My DH is so sure that its working though he is talking twins, he really wants twin girls, We spent like two hours walking around Babies R us yesterday picking out all the stuff we want to buy as soon as we know what we are having! He keeps my spirits up...
March 4th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Toots216's Avatar Super Mommy
kimmie - do you know how many units your trigger was? Mine was 10,000 iu of Pregnyl (hcg) - I think the strength of the shot is pretty important when it comes to testing.

I took mine around 11:45 Tuesday night and have gotten decent lines on my tests, but not as dark as the control line, up until yesterday afternoon. I'll be testing for today around dinner time.

9/27/10 @ 7w1d
12/3/10 @ 5w4d

Our rainbow baby, William Patrick, finally arrived at 39w5d on 2/23/12!
7 pounds, 19 inches of healthy baby boy!
March 4th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Regular
Mine was Ovidrel 250 mcg, but when I had my IUI they said everything looked like it was timed perfectly I am just nervous I guess it being my first IUI.
March 4th, 2011, 08:10 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im here, my cycle is all weird. My temp dropped earlier than EVER before and now its back up a little bit. Ive never dropped to coverline without getting AF, its starting to irritate me!! Im 12-13DPO now.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 4th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Hang in there girls! I think we may have a big BFP storm hitting us soon

Ashley- sorry about the temp drop. I hope it was a fluke!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search