Emotional mess...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Regular
I feel like an emotional mess today, started yesterday actually but today is much worse. I had a faint positive test yesterday and a negative today. If AF shows it wont be until next Wed 3/16, well thats when it should be if I am not pregnant, I feel like if I was pregnant that this is really early to be having mood swings but I keep getting upset and just crying, and my whole body feels sore. I am 10 dp trigger and 8 dpIUI could these be reactions to the trigger shot? I am not sure. Some of what I feel makes me feel like AF is coming I normally have massive mood swings from that but not usually teary mood swings and I had alot of nausea last night I was freezing cold for a few hours then all the sudden I ate and got hot and had to open front door and turn heat off completely to get air cuse felt like I was going to be sick. Have any of you had syptoms like this from femara or trigger?
March 10th, 2011, 09:46 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I know the roller coaster that you are on...it is NOT fun. The mood swings, soreness, and a lot of other symptoms could definitely be caused by the trigger shot. It is the pregnancy hormone that you are injecting into yourself, so your body thinks it is pregnant while the shot is in your system.

The positive yesterday and the negative today could be from the trigger leaving your system...8DPO is too early for a BFP! I know it is really hard, but try to be positive and keep testing...that BFP might show up in the next few days. Seems weird to say this, but I hope you keep feeling crappy for the next few months

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

March 10th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Regular
thanks, I understand I would love to feel crappy for the next few months if I knew it was a pregnancy causing it
March 10th, 2011, 10:37 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yea, 8DPO is too early for a BFP there is no reason at all to be down about this cycle yet!!

Good Luck!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 10th, 2011, 12:55 PM
ccartanddesign's Avatar With Faith
I have mood swings, lack of motivation and lots of negative thoughts from both Femara and the HCG trigger. Hope you feel better soon. I try telling myself "This is just the hormones doing the thinking right now."
Me-38 DH-38. TTC #1 since August 2009
2/2011 - IUI + Femara + HCG trigger and Progesterone injection BFN
3/2011 - IUI + Femara + HCG trigger and Progesterone injection
4/2011 - not doing IUI - DH out of town
5/2011 - IUI with Femara and HCG trigger. In hospital due to infection from IUI.
Took a break from all meds this summer.
9/2011: - Start with new RE - testing begins.
10/2011: - Hysteroscopy - determine tubes are blocked.
10/2011 : - Laparoscopy - clip blocked tubes, determine right ovary is adhered to pelvic wall, cut adhesions
11/24/2011: IVF cycle #1 begins. Start stims.
12/2/2011: End stims. HCG trigger.
12/4/2011: Egg Retrieval. 9 eggs, only 1 embryo.
12/7/2011: Transfer.
12/20/2011: IVF #1 failed.
1/16/2012: IVF #2 first scan
"Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible." Matt. 19:26
March 10th, 2011, 04:14 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy- this process sucks! I really hope to see your BFP soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search