After a good long break....Im back....LOL

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2011, 12:35 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know I wasn't super active on this board back in the day...but Im hoping that will change....LOL

I needed a break, I just felt defeated month after month. I am in a better place now, and thought I would come back.

For those who don't know me, Im Morgan Married to Kyle and have been for 3 1/2 years. We started TTC 3 years ago. I was diagnosed with PCOS, did clomid, femara, injectables, 4 failed IUI's, and many failed natural cycles.

Now, for fun,.....there is some new stuff going on...LOL I hated my RE, so I started seeing a DR in town that isn't an RE but specializes in infertility. I started to see him in November. He wanted me to have a laparoscopy, awesome....LOL. So I had that done the week of thanksgiving. Turn out I have severe endo and my left tube was totally blocked. So he cleaned me out, unblocked my tube and started me on some meds. I was told I have to do 6 months of Lupron injections and norethedrone. After that we can do some more IUI's ans see what happens.

I have 9 1/2 weeks until we can start trying again. This past 4 months has been amazing for Kyle and I. I took a break from the forums, stopped taking opks every day, stopped charting and totally stopped stressing, because really, there was zero chance I could become pregnant. So I am really excited that my TTC pause it about over and we can get this show on the road.

Hope you all don't mind me popping in here.
March 16th, 2011, 01:51 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Yay, Morgan! I was going to PM you because I wondered where you went! I'm so glad that you have been enjoying a nice break from TTC and that you can come back refreshed and relaxed. And hooray for your new doctor...I can't believe your RE didn't do a lap or think of endo. I'm hoping that you'll come back and get a BFP right away so we can send you off to a DDC

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

March 16th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Welcome back Morgan!! I;m glad your break was a good one for you & your dh. Sometimes we just need that right? I hope your stay here is short and you get that BFP!!
March 16th, 2011, 02:10 PM
cavewoman's Avatar #2 due in June!
Thats wonderful news! I am glad you switched to another doc who seems willing to take a different route I'm Bonnie and my DH is Jeff and we're ttc our first for about a year and a half now. I wish you lots of luck when you start TTC real soon!

March 16th, 2011, 02:21 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Great news!
BTW- I'm Sam and DH is Jim we are TTC #2 and just started back with our RE.

March 16th, 2011, 02:43 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey!! You better stick around here this time!!! I miss my buddy!

Oh and ETA: I already told you how excited and happy I am for you guys that this 6 months is almost over, but i'll say it again...SOOOOO excited for you!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

March 16th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Thanks Ladies, I am SOoooooo glad to be back on here. Don't worry Ashley, Im not going anywhere.
March 16th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Super Mommy
hey morgan!! i'm ALI and back; i am guessing that you had an HSG that showed nothing??? surprised that did not pick up the blocked tubes

Married May 2010
TTC since August 2010, almost a year
IUI in December 2010 - BFP - chemical
IUI on 3/13/11 - BFN
April natural cycle - BFP on 4/22 - chemical confirmed 4/28
IUI done on 5/12 - BFN

IUI #4 done 6/6 - BFN
so sick of getting BFNs

total of 4 failed IUIs
IVF in July

using acupuncture 1x week, Royal Jelly, pre natals, organic Spirulina, Maca Root and Red Raspberry tea
March 16th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acgka View Post
hey morgan!! i'm ALI and back; i am guessing that you had an HSG that showed nothing??? surprised that did not pick up the blocked tubes

I had an HSG a year and a half ago...maybe a little longer, and it was normal, within a year and a half the endo took over.
March 16th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Jacquie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back! It sounds like you're in a great place now, I hope you conceive quickly once you start ttc again!
TTC #1:
5/20/05:
5/27/05:
5/28/05: miscarriage
08/27/05:
08/30/05: miscarriage
01/15/05: misdiagnosed with PCOS
08/29/06: first appt at fertility clinic (was already pregnant with dd and didn't know it)
08/31/06:
05/16/07: DD was born

TTC #2:
11/13/09: let's try again!
03/10/10: tests with new OB - everything totally normal for DH and I, no indication of pcos; officially diagnosed with "Unexplained Infertility"
04/21/10 - 10/13/10: 7 unsuccessful rounds of clomid with OB
11/13/10 - 14/23/11: 3 unsuccessful IUI's with clomid at fertility clinic
07/27/11: ER for IVF - retrieved 27; 17 were mature enough to fertilize; all 17 fertilized; 11 made it to day 3 embryos; 6 made it to day 6 blasts. Transferred 1, froze 5.
08/08/11: positive hpt!
08/13/11 - 08/20/11: positive blood test (186), but cramping and bleeding. 2 days later, blood at 275; 2 days later, blood at 21. Inevitable miscarriage.
10/13/11: start suprefact for first FET
March 17th, 2011, 11:13 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
Welcome back xxx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search