Wanting this cycle over with.

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2011, 04:48 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
I have had clomid sat in my possession since the end of January. I got it just like 2 days after I could have started it. (Bad timing or what?!) I had everything crossed my cycle would have been short but I have had no such luck. (the cycle before this one was 42 and the one before that was 53) I am now on CD57 and it feels like there is no end in site, its beyond a joke. It is really starting to get me down.

I phoned my OBGYN as when I was prescribed clomid I was told to call them up if AF had not shown by the end of Feb start of March and they would give me something to help her come. As were I am they only have a clinic twice a month the appointments are hard to get - they could move my appointment forward 2 weeks (they pre-booked me an appointment for the start of June). I decided to leave it and contact my normal GP.
Anyway, At the appointment I filled the Dr in, I had PCOS, We have been trying for 2 years, I have been given clomid and was told to call the OBGYN office up but they cant get me in for another 2 months. I asked her if there was anything they could give me to induce AF and she told me there was not. She could give me something to stop bleeding but not to start.
I even mentioned to her about Provera and she looked at me like I had sprouted another head. She didnt even look to see if they could give me anything.

I started temping this cycle My Chart (The open circles are from when DD was off school and I slept later then normal - i know this is a no no now - i didnt at the time!) and was told I had o'd and then when I was supposed to be like 16dop FF told me it didn't think I have ovulated. Its now telling me I am 11dop and I don't know if I believe it or not. I guess telling me I had then I had not threw my trust.
I just want this cycle over with so we can move on and start our new chapter.

Does anyone have any advice?
Is there anything I can try if she dose not show up when FF tells me I am like 14dpo?

Sorry if this is a bit wobbly and rambled... I didnt want to miss anything out!

March 19th, 2011, 07:40 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you've been waiting so long for AF It looks to me like you might have really O'ed this time.... I really hope so. If you don't get AF by what FF says is 16 dpo, you should definitely get some Provera. You are right, that is what you need to start a period.
March 19th, 2011, 09:36 AM
ETanny's Avatar Mamma 2 Moo & Pops
Send a message via MSN to ETanny
I really hope so. I guess its just a waiting game to see if I have. I've not really been the kind that gets any signs that she is coming - she just kind of turns up so it feels like I am always on tender hooks after like CD30

I thought I was right about the provera so I may have to go see a diffrent doctor to see if they can give me anything if she isnt here.
It cant be good for my body to go this long between cycles surely?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search