Sorry I have been MIA

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2011, 03:41 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
I apologize for my absence this weekend...my Mom was here and I just haven't sat down long enough to get anything done on the computer. I hope everyone has had a great weekend! AFM, it is officially CD2. AF showed yesterday, right on time, so it is looking like my cycle might be going right back its regular old self again. I have a bowl of lemons on my kitchen island, so I'm ready to see what a little lemon juice will do

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

March 27th, 2011, 04:35 PM
hollann1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What did you and your mom do this weekend Melissa? I know you were excited to get out and hang out with her. Hope you had a great weekend!!!
Good Luck with the lemons too

** Thank you Oona for the awesome siggy**
March 27th, 2011, 06:24 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Well, my Mom and Claire and I went shopping on Friday! We went to a baby/kids consignment sale, went out to lunch, shopped for fixtures and stuff for the bathroom that we are remodeling, went to Hobby Lobby, etc. We had a great time. Saturday she played with Claire while DH and I worked on the house...not terribly exciting, but it was really great for us to get a lot done without having to constantly stop to fix bottles or pick up pacifiers We cleaned out the garage and moved everything from upstairs out to the garage because the upstairs is being re-carpeted this week. We played some board games and talked a lot...she's just a wonderful lady, and I'm so lucky that she's my Mom

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search