anybody have BFP with follistim or injectables

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Veteran
Please sure your success, I will be starting them this month when and if AF comes, hopefully she will not show
June 20th, 2006, 09:24 AM
candy123365's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to candy123365
Quote:
Please sure your success, I will be starting them this month when and if AF comes, hopefully she will not show[/b]
I just took my last follistim ijection yesterday and I will be doing the HCG trigger shot tonight and IUI thursday. So in 2 weeks I will let you know LOL. I got 4 really good eggs from doing the shots. They are not that bad but I still could not give them to myself lol. Just stay positive. And good luck.

June 20th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Quote:
Please sure your success, I will be starting them this month when and if AF comes, hopefully she will not show[/b]
I just took my last follistim ijection yesterday and I will be doing the HCG trigger shot tonight and IUI thursday. So in 2 weeks I will let you know LOL. I got 4 really good eggs from doing the shots. They are not that bad but I still could not give them to myself lol. Just stay positive. And good luck.
[/b]

Thank you

I am very positive about it

Good Luck
June 20th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Regular
Hi,

Follistim did not do much for me, I only took it one cycle (no IUI) with HCG shot...and clomid. I only did it for 1 month and then dh decided he needed to take a ttc break (at least no medications) since i was on lot of stuff and he did not want me to take sll these things....he thinks if anything he would just like to go to IVF (not even IUI!!)....so my point is dont be disappointed if it does not work 1st time, you have to give some time to these medications too.

I hope it works out for you guys....

SM
June 23rd, 2006, 09:52 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Fpena128
I did get pg on my 1st cycle of iui w/injections I had twins and lost them both. I also get pg on my 6th cycle of iui w/injections and lost that baby 2 weeks ago. The only good news was that I was finally getting pg.
June 23rd, 2006, 01:24 PM
Veteran
Quote:
I did get pg on my 1st cycle of iui w/injections I had twins and lost them both. I also get pg on my 6th cycle of iui w/injections and lost that baby 2 weeks ago. The only good news was that I was finally getting pg.[/b]
I am sorry about your loss Fran. I pray that God will bless you with a double portion and that he make your joy complete.

Thank you soooooo much for sharing.
June 24th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I used Follisting with my IVF. I don't think they are bad at all. Just squeeze that belly hard, and it goes right in.

I had 26 eggs retrieved, and have my 3 yr old now

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
June 27th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Fpena128
Quote:
Quote:
I did get pg on my 1st cycle of iui w/injections I had twins and lost them both. I also get pg on my 6th cycle of iui w/injections and lost that baby 2 weeks ago. The only good news was that I was finally getting pg.[/b]
I am sorry about your loss Fran. I pray that God will bless you with a double portion and that he make your joy complete.

Thank you soooooo much for sharing.
[/b]

Thanks for your prayers. I hope so too! Good luck to you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search