I have decided to....

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2006, 10:21 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
I have decided to stop charting for this cycle and start back up new next cycle because the Clomid totally messed up my sleep cycle. I don't sleep for more that 30-45 minutes at a time then I wake up and it takes me forever to go back to sleep for another 30-45 minutes. I am going to ask the doctor for a perscription for something to help me sleep normally again. I tried Tylenol PM after my friend asked me if it was ok and you all said that it was fine but it doesn't phase me at all. I even took 3 of them one night and nothing!! Do you think that he will perscribe anything or what will he do?? Plus I want to start temping vaginally for a more accurate reading. I had my cd 22 progestrone b/w done today and I am curious to see the results this time since my last one was only 1 on cd 23. Anyone have any suggestions on sleeping or temping vaginally?? TIA

June 21st, 2006, 03:31 AM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
IM SORRY THAT CLOMID IS GIVING U SUCH BAB INSOMNIA..I TOO HAVE IT BUT NOT AS BAD AS U DECRIBED IT.. ..
IM TEMPING VAGINALLY TOO..ACTUALLY IT FEELS MORE ACCURATE FOR ME ALOT..SO I GUESS THAT WOULD BE A GOOD DECISION TO START THAT.. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MANY LADIES WHO ARE TEMPING ORALLY AND ARE DOING GREAT..

opps sorry for the caps..i didnt realise it until now..

good luck!!!

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

June 21st, 2006, 07:08 AM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
Hon i wanted to temp vaginally but i just kept forgetting.ya wake up pop in in your jaws hahaha.i cant wait to hear about your results.as far as sleeping i am sure your dr will give u something to help u sleep hon.just ask them just dont let them give u ambien.
June 21st, 2006, 09:22 AM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
I go back to see the dr. next week. I hope he does something about the insomnia because I am so tired. Last cycle wasn't this bad. I can't believe that the Tylenol PM didn't even make me sleepy though. I can't wait to finally get some sleep. Maybe it will work out and he will give me something that works.

June 21st, 2006, 10:08 AM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
i hope so to hon!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search