TTCMA Due Date Club

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Jenn in DC's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello. As most of you already know, I'm leaving the TTCMA DDC But I will definitely be coming in here regularly to stalk all of you. I'm so excited for each of you and I can't wait to watch your pregnancies progress.

My History
Jenn in DC=37 DH=46
TTC #1 since July 2009

Cycles 1-12 = BFN
Cycle #13 - 15= IUIs with Clomid & Gonal F - All BFNs
Cycle #16 -21 - Natural Cycles, started acupuncture and chinese herbs - BFN
Cycle #22 - IVF Clinical Trial. Cycle Cancelled.
Cycle #23 - Minimal Stimulation IVF #1 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen on Day 3.
Cycle #24 - Mini-IVF #2 - 2 eggs retrieved, fertilized and frozen as expanded blasts on Day 5.
Cycle #25 - Mini-IVF #3 - 4 eggs retrieved (two mature and 2 immature), one egg made it to blast and was frozen. Five snowbabies in all!! Hysteroscopy.
Cycle #26 Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP and then miscarriage
Cycle #27 - Single Frozen Embryo Transfer. BFP!!
Due Date: July 20th
Aven Robert Born on August 4th
August 31st, 2011, 08:40 AM
Super Mommy
I finally had an u/s yesterday morning and everything looks good. The baby is actually starting to look like a baby! The tech said I was measuring about 11w5d yesterday
August 31st, 2011, 11:57 AM
WrightWife's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Horray for great ultrasounds! Congrats!

August 31st, 2011, 04:48 PM
momma S's Avatar Super Mommy
Jenn- I hope to see you back here soon!

I had my 20 week u/s today... we have ONE BOY and ONE GIRL in there!!!! Girl was measuring exactly on 19w 6d and weighed 11oz, boy was 20w 1d weighed 12oz. Both looked perfect! My cervix was long and closed so that was a relief! They were moving like CRAZY! The girl is quite acitve and stubborn for photos! Boy was super laid back and easy to get all measurments. She took literally 3/4ths of the time she was so uncooperative!!!
September 2nd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Veteran
Momma s - SOOOOO EXCITING!!! I am so glad everything is looking good!

AFM - SOOOOOO sick! I have actually lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks because I am having a hard time keeping anything down. Dr. isn't too worried because I started on the heavy side Funny that pants I had to use a rubber band to keep up last week are buttoned, zipped, and loose on me today... So happy for the 3 day weekend where i get to throw-up in my own private toliet instead of the public restroom at work!
September 7th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Veteran
Just saw the RE for what was supposed to be my last appt. It wasn't I still have bleeding and the embryo is opartially detached because of it. I was told to take it easy and come back next week for another ultrasound. Very depressed because the Baby looks fab and has such a strong heartbeat! You can see the bleeding right above the baby its the darker gray thick line.

September 16th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Working mommy
Hello Ladies! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying healthy pregnancies!

I have a small rant about my Ob today!

I spent a couple weeks figuring out which Ob in a LARGE group to ask for. I have friends who used the group (due to our work insurance I have to use it) and I asked my RE his recommendations. I settled on 1 and my RE spoke to her personally about my care.

I have seen her twice. The last time was this week (on Tues) for a check up. All went well, she gave me my 20 week u/s order and said come back in a month. The schedule wasn't ready yet for Oct on Tues so I called today.

Then I was informed by the scheduler that my Dr is going on a leave of absence till Jan!!!!! What??!! I was in her office 3 days ago and neither her nor her nurse even so much as mentioned it to me. And the person who is taking her patients for the time I have never heard of! I can't believe she didn't tell me when she told me to come back in a month! To be told by the office worker who does schedules is so RUDE!! I asked for another Ob instead of the sub Ob but they didn't have anyone. So I will give him 1 appt. Then I will look for another Ob. I am so annoyed! I find it completely unacceptable to find out that way.

Ugh!! Rant over. Sorry. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Our FET love to complete our family
September 16th, 2011, 05:54 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
WHEE! I finally get to join! Got my BFP today at 10 DPO!!!

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

September 16th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Working mommy
Jen!! So excited for you! Congrats!!! Wishing you loads of sticky dust!!

Our FET love to complete our family
September 16th, 2011, 10:42 PM
akicequeen02's Avatar Super Mommy
Congrats Jen!! So excited for you!! Praying for you and your bean!

AFM- Found out we are having a GIRL!! Little surprised, I think both of us though boy but now to work on names....

Tiffany
September 19th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Veteran
KatieL - I am so sorry... how frustrating! I am so used to that with the HMO I have here in CA. There are two things I know for certain. I will not deliver on my due date and my OB will not be delivering my baby. Here, it is whatever OB is at the hospital delivering when it is your time. I have heard of some women getting a cahnge in OB mid push!

JenJen - Congrats!!!

Tiffany - Yeah for girls!! My first was supposed to be a boy (according to 2 ultrasounds)! I named my son Aidyn Sterling... My daughter, Aidyn Sterling will be turning 7 in November!! I just kept the name since I had been calling her Aidyn for 20 weeks inutereo!

AFM - I am 10 weeks, 1 day today. Had my first OB appt and the bleeding is all but gone. OB says she would alomost consider me perfectly normal! We decided to go public today, Facebook and Twitter public that is. So nice to be out of the closet! I am still very sick, so OB perscribed me a few anti-nas meds that I get tonight. She wanted me to check into hospital to get a few bags of fluids, but I refused since I don't feel nearly as bad today as last week. I can't remember what she called it, but the lay term is severe morning sickness. Here is keeping my fingers crossed that my barfing days are soon over. I've lost 13lbs since transfer date!
September 19th, 2011, 12:57 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
beta #1 is in at 23. I'm a bit worried as it wasn't where i was hoping for and it wasn't high enough to get my RE's seal of approval(he wants 50 at 14 DPO, but I'm only 13 DPO today), but trying to not stress since I know its the second beta that really gives us the clear picture. On the bright side? No progesterone! My levels are high enough to not need supplementation, which is shocking. I'll hopefully relax a bit more come wednesday when the repeat is back.

I feel like absolute crap though, I'm so exhausted and feeling barfy already.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search