Anyone ever have a BFN on blood test?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to Angelgirl0011
[color=#CC33CC]

Hi, I just joined the message board today. I am on CD 31, and I have taken HPT's and a blood test at the Dr. and the were all BFN. But, I have had this really strong feeling that I am pregnant. I have had symptoms and I ovulated for the first time on my first try with 50 mg of Clomid. My temp chart looks great compared to what it usually looks like. It has been up above 98.6 for about 15 days all together and around 98.9 and 99.1 for the last 7 days. I know the blood test said neg. and they are usally right, but I have heard some stories about woman who were 4 months pregnant and were just finally getting a BFP. My Dr. wants me to start taking prometrium to start my AF because it's irregular and doesnt seem concerned at all with my symptoms. I don't know, Im just very stressed out over all of this. I wish my Dr. would listen to me, I don't know why, but something is telling me that I am pregnant, just a strong feeling. Anyways, sorry for the long story! But I just wanted to know if anyone else has ever had a BFN with a blood test early on and found out later they were pregnant. Maybe I should get a 2nd opinion from a different Dr. Or just keep waiting to see if AF does come.
Anyone who can help I would really appreciate it! Thank you.
June 29th, 2006, 12:34 PM
milo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry I can't help you about the blood test. In my opinion if you feel pregnant, and it is a strong feeling maybe wait a few more weeks and see what happens. I am sorry I can't help you any better sweetie. I am sure there are lots more ladies who will answer your ?'s. Good Luck

New Plan Of ACTION~~Lose weight and exercise, wait for referral to Gyno,after 6 months no BFP onto IUI~~<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12551b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
June 29th, 2006, 03:44 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe

I have never had that happen to me but I just wanted to wish you luck in getting that We are here if ever need us. There are a bunch of very knowledgeable and caring ladies here and we hope that you enjoy your stay!

July 1st, 2006, 05:52 AM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
first of all.. WELCOME..
and second...so sorry to hear u got a bfn from the blood test..was it a quantative one or the normal +ve -ve test?im sorry i have never had this happen to me but if u can get a quantative b/t done and test again in a couple of days and see if the hcg amounts are rising or not.
and about the chart looking good with clomid..i should say they really look good while we are on clomid..its my personal experience...they look great but i get af at the end of them all...

good luck and hope this is it for u...!!

let us know how it goes.

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search