I'm getting a little worried now! need some help!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2006, 08:48 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
I started AF 2 days ago and everything has been fine until today. CAUTION WAY TMI!! SORRY!!
I have had blood clots the size a little bigger than a quarter. I have to change tampons every 15 minutes or I get a stream. This is ridiculious. What could be causing this?? Does anyone ever have this problem?? I am worried. I'm sorry for the TMI but I have to ask someone that might know and I know that you ladies are the best at all of this ttc stuff!! TIA

July 5th, 2006, 08:51 PM
~*Angela*~'s Avatar aka hack with a camera
Your cycle was induced with Provera, or something like it, right? One of my heaviest and most "clot-filled" (is that even a word? ) periods was one induced by Provera about three months ago. The major clots lasted about a day. Hope that helps!

**Thanks claire1979 for my awesome siggy!**
July 6th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Your cycle was induced with Provera, or something like it, right? One of my heaviest and most "clot-filled" (is that even a word? ) periods was one induced by Provera about three months ago. The major clots lasted about a day. Hope that helps![/b]
It was induced but Progestrone In Oil. I have gotten that shot to start AF for the last 3 months and it hasn't ever been this bad. The clots are still here today too. Maybe its a good sign. At least I hope so. Thanks for sharing that information with me. That has eased my mind more now than before. Thanks!

July 6th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
when i took meds to get af started i never had that problem at all.i will say if it does continue hon to call your dr.especially if you have never had it before
July 6th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Quote:
when i took meds to get af started i never had that problem at all.i will say if it does continue hon to call your dr.especially if you have never had it before[/b]
I never have had AF like this. I called and left a message for the nurse to call me back and told her what my problem was so I am sitting around waiting for them to call back but it might be tomorrow or monday before they call back. DH came home today for a few minutes because he said that he is scared that I am going to bleed to death. That was very sweet of him I thought. I'll let you ladies know when they call back! Let's keep our fingers crossed! Thanks!

July 6th, 2006, 05:06 PM
EAB1218's Avatar Veteran
I just went through a 8 day AF, that was soooooooo weird, one day I'd have clots like you are talking about, the next it wouldn't even hardly be there. It must be the meds that make it like that, cause i've never had one like that before. Good Luck..

July 6th, 2006, 11:33 PM
Quote:
I just went through a 8 day AF, that was soooooooo weird, one day I'd have clots like you are talking about, the next it wouldn't even hardly be there. It must be the meds that make it like that, cause i've never had one like that before. Good Luck..[/b]

I hate to say this but I am so glad that I am not alone with this junk!! I am sorry that you are having to go through it too. I just wish that I would have a day without all those clots. I guess that I am not as lucky to have a break like that. Its funny but we complain when AF shows up but also complain when we know that we aren't preggo and want to start and don't! LOL Its crazy how things work out. Maybe this bad AF means that my lining is thinning up enough to hold an eggie! At least I hope! I would just be happy to O at this point though. I'm praying that I do this cycle! Good Luck to you too hun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search