Weekend Wrap-Up!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2011, 05:10 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
How was your Thanksgiving weekend? Did you eat LOTS of goodies? Tell us how it went and what is coming up for you this week!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

November 27th, 2011, 05:25 PM
*Melissa*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *Melissa*
I stuffed my face with ham, green bean casserole, hashbrown casserole, fruit salads, mashed potatoes, cheesecake....
It was delicious!!! As soon as we got there I realized that there were whispers and a LOT of glancing eyes to my tummy... my MIL in her excitement told a few family members, and in THAT family there is no such things as secrets. They are nothing but supportive and loving- but still nosey.

As for this week, I have my first ultrasound Wednesday!!!! I cannot wait to see the baby, or babies!! Praying that the heart beat is healthy and strong

Physically I am a nauseous mess... I am SO DIZZY every time I stand up it's making me a little worried. I am really tired too. Besides all those S/E and many more I am still over the moon about this pg. It's just still a little hard to believe until I see that u/s...
November 27th, 2011, 06:38 PM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Melissa* View Post
As for this week, I have my first ultrasound Wednesday!!!! I cannot wait to see the baby, or babies!! Praying that the heart beat is healthy and strong

Physically I am a nauseous mess... I am SO DIZZY every time I stand up it's making me a little worried. I am really tired too. Besides all those S/E and many more I am still over the moon about this pg. It's just still a little hard to believe until I see that u/s...
Ooooo! How exciting! I can't wait to hear how your u/s goes!!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well tho. (((HUGS)))

AFM....I pigged out at Thanksgiving and as usual there was not enough stuffing. My MIL makes the MOST AMAZING stuffing EVER and I drool for it all year long!

Friday, we had a family Texas Hold'em game and hubby and I won 1st and 2nd so we got all the money!

Saturday, hubby bought me a new 51" flat screen and spent the afternoon mounting it above the fireplace.

And today, we Christmas decorated! I my house when all the Christmas decorations are up. Lilly was so funny....she was walking all around the house checking everything out saying "Oh, cute!" to each new thing she saw. LOL!

And not much going on this week. I start my Femara tonite so I'll just be twiddling my thumbs waiting to O.

November 28th, 2011, 05:46 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
We had a pretty good weekend, too. For the first time EVER, DH and I stayed home for Thanksgiving and didn't travel. I missed my family, but it was really nice and relaxing to do our own thing with Claire. I cooked enough food for an army and we all ate way too much

Quote:
Lilly was so funny....she was walking all around the house checking everything out saying "Oh, cute!" to each new thing she saw. LOL!
LOL, after we decorated for Christmas, Claire walked around saying "oooh, pretty" all day!

Melissa & DH

November 28th, 2011, 05:56 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
We did a low key thanksgiving with friends, which was fun. We put up lights outside on friday, and saturday put up the tree. Sunday DH added lights and decorated the tree under my supervision, because I was a klutz and fell down the stairs on Saturday night and fractured my foot.....So I'm on crutches and not allowed to bear weight on my right foot for a week or more.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

November 28th, 2011, 06:53 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a great Thanksgiving with wonderful family, did some awesome black Friday shopping with my sis and nephew, hung around the house with the hubby, woke up Saturday and lounged in bed watching TV with hubby until 1:00 (SO RARE! and SO NICE!) went to the gym quite a bit....all in all it was a fantastic little break!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

November 28th, 2011, 07:25 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by *JenJen* View Post
I was a klutz and fell down the stairs on Saturday night and fractured my foot.....So I'm on crutches and not allowed to bear weight on my right foot for a week or more.
Oh my gosh! I hope you are feeling better and healed very soon!

Melissa & DH

November 28th, 2011, 08:07 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMH View Post
Oh my gosh! I hope you are feeling better and healed very soon!
thanks melissa! just waiting on post to get their act together to get me into the ortho to find out how long I have to be off my feet. I'm already tired of being lazy.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

November 28th, 2011, 10:04 AM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
Yiks - I hope your foot gets better fast Jen. I am sorry that happened to you. I am a klutz too - I fall regularly. I fall so much that I am good at it. lol

My Thanksgiving was awesome. We had about 22 people of our house and had a 30 lbs turkey. It was a monster! The rest of the weeked was relaxed and enjoyable and we also got all our outside lights up.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
November 28th, 2011, 02:11 PM
ccartanddesign's Avatar With Faith
OOOh poor Jen! That must have hurt (and still does I bet!)

We had Thanksgiving lunch with our friends. Then on Saturday we traveled to Houston to meet my mom and her fiance. My brother had to work so he coudn't meet us. We had to stay near Houston for the RE appointments so I couldn't travel all the way home for the holiday.

I can't wait to hear from Melissa after the ultrasound on Wedneday!

I have 2 monitoring appointments this week then trigger on Friday or Saturday.
Me-38 DH-38. TTC #1 since August 2009
2/2011 - IUI + Femara + HCG trigger and Progesterone injection BFN
3/2011 - IUI + Femara + HCG trigger and Progesterone injection
4/2011 - not doing IUI - DH out of town
5/2011 - IUI with Femara and HCG trigger. In hospital due to infection from IUI.
Took a break from all meds this summer.
9/2011: - Start with new RE - testing begins.
10/2011: - Hysteroscopy - determine tubes are blocked.
10/2011 : - Laparoscopy - clip blocked tubes, determine right ovary is adhered to pelvic wall, cut adhesions
11/24/2011: IVF cycle #1 begins. Start stims.
12/2/2011: End stims. HCG trigger.
12/4/2011: Egg Retrieval. 9 eggs, only 1 embryo.
12/7/2011: Transfer.
12/20/2011: IVF #1 failed.
1/16/2012: IVF #2 first scan
"Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible." Matt. 19:26

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search