Movie Monday!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 06:50 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What was the last movie you saw in theaters? How was it?

What was the last movie you saw at home? How was it?
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

November 28th, 2011, 07:27 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Oh boy...I think the last movie we saw in theater was the first Sex and the City movie? We lived in a town with a terrible movie theater and never went. I guess now we have a nicer one to go to, but it just isn't our thing.

The last movie we watched at home was some old war movie...DH was watching and I sat with him and crocheted and mostly ignored the movie

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

November 28th, 2011, 08:10 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
We went to the movies a week or two ago adn saw Tower Heist, it was pretty funny.

We rented movies yesterday since I'm stuck on the couch or in bed and saw Zookeeper(meh) and Captain America(meh+).

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

November 28th, 2011, 02:28 PM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
We took Lilly to see Puss In Boots a few weekends ago. She did surprisingly well.....well, as long as she had popcorn. It was cute but not as funny as I thought it would be.

Ummm.....I watched Elf for the millionth time a few days ago. It was HILARIOUS as always.

November 28th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What was the last movie you saw in theaters? How was it? Oh man....we haven't seen a movie in a theater in a long time-since I was preggo. We used to go all the time too. Anyway-it was the movie Julia & Julia...was good!

What was the last movie you saw at home? How was it? Other than Smurfs' Christmas, lol....we saw The Help. Was awesome!
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

November 29th, 2011, 05:33 AM
MandyEllen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What was the last movie you saw in theaters? How was it? I took my 5 year old nephew, Colton, to see Lion King in 3D! He went to the bathroom during Hakuna Matata so he missed the fact that Simba grew up...he kept saying loudly in the theatre, "Aunt Mandy, why is the dad back? Is he not dead?" Now, Colton wants me to take him to see "Arthur Christmas" in 3D!

What was the last movie you saw at home? How was it? I usually rent girly movies on demand when DH is out doing something and I'm cleaning. I think it was "Love and Other Drugs."
7/12/13 - 16 dpo beta=825
7/19/13 - 23 dpo beta=18,870
7/26/13 - 30 dpo beta=72,091

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search