And the results are in...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2011, 02:15 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
After 4 weeks, all our genetic karyotype and RPL test results are in, and the answer? We just have ****** luck. Everything came back solidly normal, and there is no genetic or physical reason for our losses at this point.

Whenever we are ready to try again, he's given us the all clear. We'll switch to letrozole/femara and he wants us to pick another donor just to try and give karma a boost. We're talking about going back in the spring but not ready to make any firm decisions at this point...mostly because I am terrified of another loss and this time knowing that I just have ****** luck.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

November 29th, 2011, 04:53 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Wow, Jen...I'm sure you must have mixed feelings about everything! It is absolutely wonderful that the results are great and that there's no reason that you can't have a healthy pregnancy, but awful to know that you have had such rotten luck.

Whenever you and Jeremy are ready to make a decision, we'll be here to support you 1000% and help in any way we can. I hope 2012 is a year you can look back on and say "Wow...our lives totally changed for the better that year."

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

November 29th, 2011, 05:22 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
I know that u would feel so much better if they came back that something was wrong n now u r thinking if nothing is wrong how u gone fix it. U have no control. I do truely understand
I will keep u n my t&p.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

November 29th, 2011, 05:28 PM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
I don't know what to say..... Yay that everything is normal or I'm so sorry you don't have an explanation for your losses. How frustrating for you. (((HUGS)))

I don't know if you are into this sort of thing......but I came across a very nice lady on the general TTC board who does Oracle readings. She was offering free mini readings to the girls on that board but since I don't participate in that board I didn't wanna snag a freebie. So, I went and checked out her website and she does baby readings for like $5. I am Catholic and not typically into this sort of thing but something compelled me and I went for it. I got my reading yesterday (just 2 days after placing the order) and I can't BEGIN to tell you the sense of hope and peace that came over me after reading what she had to say. It made me feel like I had certain goals to accomplish and the power to strongly influence WHEN we will conceive this baby. I'm so excited to see if what she says is true! Maybe it'd be nice for you.....just to maybe give you something positive to reflect on???? If you are interested here is her site: Home - Valkyrie Wisdom I get nothing for referring you to her or anything.....it just really did impact me that much that I wanted to share.

November 29th, 2011, 06:32 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
Michelle, Sharron's readings are so wonderful. I need to get one again soon, she's done such wonderful ones for me in the past.

I was talking to my RE, and he was like, this IS good news. I know its good news, because at least this means we don't have to worry about even more expensive treatment and the odds are that our next pregnancy will be healthy, but man, I was at least hoping for some reason, something tiny and easily fixable, so I at least had a reason. I think I just need to wrap my head around it, even though I'd pretty much assumed it was just ****** luck.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

November 29th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yikes...I don't know whether to say congratulations or not? Glad that everything checked out, but sad that you have no answers or any new direction to go. It must be frustrating for you (and for women dealing with unexplained IF) to not have any answers. IF is frustrating for me and I KNOW the reason why I don't get pregnant on my own. I think though, in the overall scheme, this is VERY good news!!!!
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

November 30th, 2011, 04:35 AM
junglepeachpie's Avatar Super Mommy
This is very good! One more worry you can cross off the list. Your next baby and my next baby are both going to stick and do great. I totally get the fear, though. I don't know how I would get through another loss. Getting pregnant again is going to feel so different. But these losses are just a fluke and hopefully will never happen again. I have a book coming today from amazon that I'm hoping will help me sort through all pain:
Miscarriage after Infertility: A Woman's Guide to Coping
by Margaret Comerford Freda, Carrie Ann Semelsberger
I can let you know how it is!
TTC #1 since September 2009. Stopped TTC in January 2012
IUI #1 April 2011 was a success, but lost baby at 9 weeks
IUIs #2-5 BFN
Decided not to do IVF and embrace a childfree life (at least for awhile)
November 30th, 2011, 11:43 AM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
Jen - I am sooo sorry for your losses and I can't even pretend I know what you must feel like having the losses. However, having your tests results come back perfect is AWESOME! You will just have to let go of the fact that you will never know what happened and someday you'll meet your babies in heaven when God decides it is time.
Your next pregnancy will be perfect! The odds are all in your favor now. Love your babies you never got to meet and don't be afraid to love the one you are going to have.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569