Log In Sign Up

Done :(


Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
December 1st, 2011, 06:43 PM
Sarah S.'s Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts: 222
Well our final cycle didn't work. My RE said we had a 70% chance of conceiving but apparently we fell into the 30% category this time. I've had many emotions these past few days but at the end of the day I'm at peace. We did everything we could (we won't do ivf for many reasons) and I think we both feel we gave it our best shot. I never knew teying to have a baby could be so hard. I truly feel blessed beyond belief that we have our miracle baby, katie. (I have a feeling she's going to be more spoiled than she already is!) I plan to try soy for now and maybe we will revisit the TTCWMA in the future. I plan on sticking around and cheering on each and everyone one of you! And I can't wait to see you all get your much deserved BFPs!
__________________
Sarah (30) married to Jon (30)
DD - Kaitlin 8/15/2009 ( our Follistim miracle)
DS - Brady 3/4/2013 ( our menopur miracle thanks to the AMIGOS study)
And now we feel like our family is complete!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
December 1st, 2011, 08:37 PM
KMH KMH is offline
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: right of center
Posts: 19,139
I'm sorry, Sarah, but so glad to hear that you are feeling okay about everything.
__________________


Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

Reply With Quote
  #3  
December 2nd, 2011, 06:04 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: west, but east. south, but not north.
Posts: 7,757
I'm sorry Sarah, but I'm glad you are feeling at peace with this.
__________________

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014






Reply With Quote
  #4  
December 2nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5,184
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
I'm sorry, Sarah.
__________________
Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggie!!



Reply With Quote
  #5  
December 2nd, 2011, 06:54 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dover, DE
Posts: 7,402
I'm sorry hon. I hope soy works for you!
__________________

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
Reply With Quote
  #6  
December 2nd, 2011, 07:19 AM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,753
Sarah - I am sorry that you had to go through all of that without the results you prayed for. I don't know why things don't work out like we want them to all the time, but they just don't. I hope you get your BFP when you least expect it. Enjoy your baby girl and make your marriage the best it can be. The rest will fall into place. Big fat hugs to you. Big fat hugs to your DH. Be proud of yourself for how brave and the effort you've given.
__________________
Gretchen
Me (43) DH(33) 12 years together - ttc our first together-I have 14yr old DS
Cycles 1-6 = BFN
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
Reply With Quote
  #7  
December 2nd, 2011, 03:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 6,083
I'm sorry It sucks to be in that 30% I'm glad that you feel good about where you are at now though. Enjoy your baby girl and I hope that you will be on here at some point announcing an unexpected, wonderful pregnancy
__________________
Alexandra Eva is here! Born 1/17/10 at 5:55pm. Weighing in at 6lbs, 8oz and 20 Inches Long!
Secondary Infertility Blog*~*http://onemunchkin.blogspot.com/ *~*

Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0