Rose Quartz

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2011, 07:16 AM
MandyEllen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have any of you bought any rose quartz? I went to an acupuncturist (not going back to her, but finding a different person to use) and she gave me a rose quartz bracelet to help with fertility. I have a good friend who'll I'll see on Christmas morning who is going through IVF in Jan too. I bought her a bracelet too.

I was looking online for a poem or words to add to the gift so she understands what it is about. Anyone know of any???

I had my priest bless them yesterday too!
7/12/13 - 16 dpo beta=825
7/19/13 - 23 dpo beta=18,870
7/26/13 - 30 dpo beta=72,091

December 19th, 2011, 07:57 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
This is always my favorite:

There are women who become mothers without effort, without thought, without patience or loss, and though they are good mothers and love their children, I know that I will be better.

I will be better not because of genetics or money or because I have read more books, but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.

I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed. I have endured and planned over and over again. Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.

I will notice everything about my child. I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore, and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.

I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold, and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.

I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child. Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.

I will be a better mother for all that I have endured.

Yes, I will be a wonderful mother.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (3), Abigail (1) and George (1)

December 19th, 2011, 12:32 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
love that poem that melissa posted. I used to have a rose quartz pendant but it broke one day and I miss it.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search