AF came today...she's early!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies!

Well, AF showed her face today. Don't you count the first day of bleeding as CD 1? It's not just spotting but heavy enough that I'm using a regular tampon (but not totally heavy). So I guess that means I start taking my Clomid Monday evening. I'm taking it from CD 3-7.

Would you mind looking at my chart from last month? FF says I O'ed on CD 17 which means that AF is totally early. My cycles are usually 31 days long with a LP of 14 days and this month it was 29 days with a LP of 12 days. But...a lot you guys thought I O'ed on CD 15 which would make my LP right on 14 days. Geez, this charting stuff is confusing!!! Let's hope I only have to do it for one more month!

Thanks guys! Let's hope Clomid works this month! I would LOVE an April baby!

Jen
July 8th, 2006, 11:10 PM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hun looking at ur chart there is no evidence that u have O 'ed on cd15..coz u didnt have fertile cm at that point..but it can be cd16 and surely it can be cd17 coz those two days u had ewcm and ur temps has started to elevate by that time....
i dont know if im wrong..but i guess FF is right with cd 17 or it can be a lil earlier as on cd 16..but not before that...thats according to what i know...so sorry if its a wrong prediction on ur chart...
good luck hun...
hope this is the month for u...

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

July 9th, 2006, 09:10 AM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I guess FF was right. Yesterday's bleeding was really light and I'm considering it spotting because today it is heavy so I'm saying today is CD 1 which means that I'm only one day earlier than normal for AF. No big deal.

Jen

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search