Provera moodiness

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Pregnant with #2
Anyone else find themselves moody when taking Provera? It makes me super ******. Last night I had a little fight with my mom, my sister and then my husband. I knew I was being a lunatic and just could not stop myself lol. Thank goodness my last pill is tonight!

January 19th, 2012, 11:11 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
yup. it turns me into a complete beast.

My Blog
2006-2013 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2014

January 19th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Pregnant with #2
It is terrible. When I occasionally get periods on my own I am never moody but this pill always brings out my inner *****. My husband knew it and he just kept saying he was going to fight with me because it was the medicine talking but it just made me more mad lol.

January 19th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Veteran
I have not been moody with Provera.. but give me a dose of Clomid.. and my inner witchy beast comes out HAHAHAHA

I am happy today is your last pill

What is your plan for this month?
January 19th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Pregnant with #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyWomb View Post
I have not been moody with Provera.. but give me a dose of Clomid.. and my inner witchy beast comes out HAHAHAHA

I am happy today is your last pill

What is your plan for this month?
Hah! I took Clomid a few times, cant remember if that made me moody. For some reason I want to say it made me feel hot all the time. Calling the dr. on day 1 of my period then starting Gonal-F on the day they tell me (I think I did it started CD3). Then I will trigger with Ovidrel and then have an IUI. This is my first cycle since having my son so I am having trouble remembering what days I did what. I actually posted on another board back then and I searched it trying to find my cycle and what I did when but cant find it so Im irritated lol. I ate a big lunch because I was so hungry and now I feel so full I want to throw up ugh.

Last edited by Jamiesquared; January 19th, 2012 at 12:27 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search