for those who have had and IUI and hsg

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
does it feel pretty much the same?

July 12th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Regular
thanks for asking, I am just starting my first IUI cycle-i am CD3 today and will start my FSH from CD5....then go for regualr u/s then when its time get HCG shot and then insemination....so i want to know too how it feels (i have had HSG and it was not bad at all).

Looking fwd for replies here.....
July 12th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Christy94
I have had a HSG and two IUI's and I think that they feel about the same. I did not have any blockages with my HSG so I am sure that made it much easier. With my HSG I only felt a real sharp pain just for like a second and that is how it has been with the IUI's. I also feel a little crampy after the IUI's for just an hour or so. Good luck girls with your IUI's. I hope it is a success. My first one was but unfortunately resulted in a m/c. This month I am on progesterone and hopefully will have even better luck.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search