Cycle Check

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 18th, 2006, 10:19 AM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
Where are you and whats going on??

I am on cd 15 and I am feeling like this cycle is going to be the same as the last ones. Nothing has really changed with me!

July 18th, 2006, 12:17 PM
~*Angela*~'s Avatar aka hack with a camera
I am on cycle day 29. My progesterone levels from day 25 were 19.6, which is AWESOME compared to last month! (less than 1) Soooo, I'm excited that I ovulated, but my temps took a little dip today. My dr thinks I ovulated on day 15, but FF says day 20. Feel free to stalk my chart and let me know what you think! I have made a promise to myself that I will NOT test until Sunday, which would be day 34. We'll see if AF arrives, or if I can last that long!

to all of you!

mrsracatoe-I know what you mean about not feeling any different than on your annovulatory cycles. I didn't feel ANY different this month as compared to last month, and on day 19, had a one woman pity party about how I didn't ovulate on 250mg. Thankfully I was wrong this time. I don't know if Clomid will get you to ovulate, but I do know that it has always been on and off ovulation on it for me, regardless of the dose. Maybe 150mg is your dose!

**Thanks claire1979 for my awesome siggy!**
July 18th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i have two more days of provera and then i start my first cycle on clomid. i've started taking metformin as well.

July 18th, 2006, 02:04 PM
milo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am on CD 2!!!!

New Plan Of ACTION~~Lose weight and exercise, wait for referral to Gyno,after 6 months no BFP onto IUI~~<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12551b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
July 18th, 2006, 03:27 PM
candy123365's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to candy123365
I am on cycle day 16 and don't think I ovulated yet. I have a 28 to 29 day cycle. I am not doing the OPKs this time, just checking CP and it seems to go up and down lol. It is still firm and closed, I was supposed to O on the 16th but I was low and closed so I just don't know. My period was only 2 days. its usually atleast 3 to 4.

July 18th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on CD 10 and waiting to O....I swear, waiting to O is hard, then the 2WW is horrible and then the day before AF sucks...

I guess the only good time during your cycle is when you get a BFP or AF shows because you know what's going on! GOOD LUCK!

Jen
July 21st, 2006, 12:16 AM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
Quote:
I am on cycle day 29. My progesterone levels from day 25 were 19.6, which is AWESOME compared to last month! (less than 1) Soooo, I'm excited that I ovulated, but my temps took a little dip today. My dr thinks I ovulated on day 15, but FF says day 20. Feel free to stalk my chart and let me know what you think! I have made a promise to myself that I will NOT test until Sunday, which would be day 34. We'll see if AF arrives, or if I can last that long!

to all of you!

mrsracatoe-I know what you mean about not feeling any different than on your annovulatory cycles. I didn't feel ANY different this month as compared to last month, and on day 19, had a one woman pity party about how I didn't ovulate on 250mg. Thankfully I was wrong this time. I don't know if Clomid will get you to ovulate, but I do know that it has always been on and off ovulation on it for me, regardless of the dose. Maybe 150mg is your dose! [/b]
I hope that its my dose too!! I am not getting my hopes up because I don't want to get badly upset if I don't O. Your numbers are looking good. GOOD LUCK GIRL!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search