Im back!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
Hi ladies,

I dont know if many of you remember me, but I posted here (and the IVF forum) quite a bit before our loss. Since then I have also had another early loss conceived naturally, but pretty sure that was just a fluke. Anyways, we are trying on our own right now as we wait for our savings to build (selling our house!) so we can do another FET. Hopefully in October!

Anyways, I do have a question. Does anyone have much experience with your body gearing up to O and then it doesnt? I have a feeling that is what happened to me this cycle. I had a positive OPK on CD17, negative on CD18. I felt crampy like I was going to O, but now it is CD39 and NOTHING. 3 BFNs last week and this week, and no sign at all of AF! My last cycle was 56 days... do you think I could have geared up to O and then didnt? Is it possible I O'd later and missed it cause I quit testing?

Thanks ladies!

August 8th, 2012, 10:47 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
Welcome back.

I've had lots of experience with my body gearing up to O and it not actually happening. My latest O was on CD54, but I've also had longer anovulatory cycles. How recent was your last loss? that can totally throw things off, especially if you have had two losses back to back in a short period of time. Hopefully you will O or get AF soon so there's no more wondering whats going on.

My Blog
2006-2014 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2016

August 8th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
My last loss was just in June. I had my loss then two weeks later AF showed up... and now I am on this crazy cycle... so this is really my first real cycle since then.

Do you get positive OPKs when your body gears up to O and then doesnt? That is the main thing throwing me off is the positive OPK on CD17.

August 8th, 2012, 03:55 PM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
yup. I've gotten positive OPK's plenty, but with my PCOS my LH levels are also elevated and they aren't the most reliable for me.

I had a loss in june as well and my cycles are so weird right now, last month I O'd on CD 12 and now this month I don't think I've O'd and it's CD31 and such

My Blog
2006-2014 6+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

Broken in heart, mind, and body. On a break until Summer 2016

August 8th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Veteran
This has been my problem, so that is why we moved to triggering. I would get what I thought was a positive on a regular OPK so I would test with a digital OPK and it said it was positive. So we DTD like crazy and then the time my period was suppose to show up it did not. That is when I started MA After doing Clomid with just monitoring ultrasounds, my Progesterone BW would only be like 10 or 11, and my DR likes to see above 15 for medicated cycles. For the first 2.5 years of trying I had regular cycles. Then out of no where my cycles were longer and longer, and then almost non existent. I guess somewhere in between I developed PCOS and that was what was causing my non Oing cycles....

Can you talk to your doctor about a trigger shot with a natural cycle? I do not know how your insurance works, but I have tricare and anything TI is covered even with meds and such GOOD LUCK!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search