Bad News for me!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 24th, 2006, 02:48 AM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
I just wanted to share some disturbing news. We are having to take a break from ttc because we need to go to an RE and I talked with my insurance company and they do not cover anything with an RE. We are still going to be ttc on our own until we get enough money saved up to go to an RE to get help. I am going for my cd 22 progestrone blood work on Tuesday to find out if I even O'ed, which I am pretty sure that I didn't and then we are breaking for a bit to get the money issue under control. I am praying that we can get it soon. I can't wait to go to an RE to really start ttc full blast. I am excited about it. KWIM?? Any suggestions for my first break??

July 24th, 2006, 03:59 AM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh hun...im so sorry u cnat make it to the ER this this time...but gud to know that u are not giving up ttc all together...financial probs are really depresssing.....
hope u get maoney saved fast and get to go to the er soon...
lots of patience dust and baby dust to u hun..

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

July 24th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Quote:
oh hun...im so sorry u cnat make it to the ER this this time...but gud to know that u are not giving up ttc all together...financial probs are really depresssing.....
hope u get maoney saved fast and get to go to the er soon...
lots of patience dust and baby dust to u hun..
[/b]
Thanks for the patience and baby dust.

July 24th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
oh sweetie im sorry lots of patience dust to you!!! ya know when i took my break i got pg lol.

good luck hon
July 24th, 2006, 04:14 PM
milo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wanted to wish you good luck I said a prayer for you today.(HUGS)

New Plan Of ACTION~~Lose weight and exercise, wait for referral to Gyno,after 6 months no BFP onto IUI~~<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12551b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
July 24th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Thank all of you so much!!

Kim,
I wish that would happen for me too. I can't see it happening because I don't even O at all that I know of.

July 24th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am sorry to hear about your insurance company not covering RE. I have heard many stories about people taking breaks and "bam" they are pregnant. My suggestion for taking a break from TTC is to find some hobbies. Anything to keep your mind off from TTC for a few hours a day. Find a book to read that you can't seem to put down or volunteer somewhere. I myself like to indulge in my gardening projects for a couple of hours a day after work. It definately helps to keep my mind off from TTC.

Good luck!

July 24th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Those are great suggestions. I really do need to find another book because it has been a while since I have read a good one. I also love to do gardening. I have some plants that I am going to root for my mom now that I finally have a chance to do so. Plus now that I have gone through siggy school, I can work on some siggies for others on here. I think that I may have found an insurance company that will help with the treatments and fertility drugs too. I hope so. I am having DH's Aunt call the company to find out if it is any good for my situation or not. She works in insurance fraud for a major insurance company so she is better qualified to find out if it is any good or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyways!! Thanks for all the support and suggestions ladies!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search