Please Read

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kayakr
  • 1 Post By *JenJen*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 11th, 2013, 06:40 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Quote:
I just want to say, for someone to be a troll or lie, they wouldn't take the time to try to prove themselves with photo's and user name signature, as well as very personal information.
Actually yes...that's exactly what the most dangerous ones do.

Quote:
For those who don't think anything can be seen with levels at 800.

Here is some information depending on the technician the type of scan abdominal vs trans-vaginal and the machine.
Yes, this says you can possibly see a sac. You claimed to have seen 2 babies. Not possible.

The fact that you posted info from an abortion site is disturbing on many, many levels.

--------

I do believe that you have suffered loss and tragedy in your life, and for that you have my sympathy. But I also think that you need support and help for your issues, and that is not something this TTCMA board is equipped to provide. I invite you to find a counselor, therapist, psychologist, pastor, etc. that you can speak with. Your medical provider may be able to refer you to someone.

As you are already pregnant and not needing medical assistance, those who choose to follow your story can do so in the October 2013 DDC. Best of luck to you.
February 11th, 2013, 07:21 AM
kayakr's Avatar Persuaded by POAS’ers
Yes - best of luck to you and I am sorry you've been through so much. I hope you can find some peace in all you've been through.

We are not equipped to help you here on TTCMA.
smsturner likes this.
Cycle 7 SA results abnormal morphology 2%, 50 mg clomid = BFN
Cycle 8 sonogram normal 50 mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 9 SA results abnormal morphology and motility. Count 200 mill, 100mg clomid + trigger = BFN
Cycle 10 natural = BFN
Cycle 11 hsg tubes clear, natural + trigger+IUI = BFN
Cycle 12 repronex + trigger + 2 IUI = BFN
Cycle 13 natural ovaries to stimulated for more meds = BFN
Cycle 14-22 natural cycle with Acupuncture and planning ivf/icsi/DE = ALL BFN
Cycle 23 Clomid 50 mg & Progesterone = BFN
Cycle 24 Natural = BFN
Cycle 25 BCP, SA result 7% morphology = BFN
Cycle 26 BCP and Lupron preparing for IVF
Cycle 27 IVF Acupuncture, DE Retrieval April 7, Transfer April 12 =
7 eggs retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred - zero snow babies
BETA # 1 16DPO or 11dp5dt = 569
BETA # 2 19 DPO or 14dp5dt = 1078
BETA # 3 22DPO or 17dp5dt = 2414 TWINS!
BETA # 4 30DPO or 25dp5dt = 12,685 6weeks 3days 2 heartbeats! 114 & 116
Clayton and Colton Born @ 34 weeks 11/22/13
February 11th, 2013, 08:05 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
You are right, we are not doctors. Many of us have been on this road a very long time and know quite a bit though, so we have a hard time believing that every rare circumstance can happen to one person, all in the same month.

I do believe that you have suffered losses in your life and that it has devastated you, and I'm sorry for that because no one should have to deal with that.

Since you are pregnant and never ended up using Medical Assistance, this board is probably not the best for you. Anyone who wants to follow you can do so in your new DDC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenitysMom View Post
For those who think I have lied about a loss/losses or my pregnancies.

I just want to say, for someone to be a troll or lie, they wouldn't take the time to try to prove themselves with photo's and user name signature, as well as very personal information.

I have suffered many losses, including one a few day's ago being a twin with this pregnancy. I know some of you think that it's impossible for levels to drop to 0 than rise up really high. But, if your levels where low to begin with mine where 45 the last time we had checked, I have been suffering POAS addiction since I have lost so many pregnancies I test a lot. . And, it kept worrying me, I found out that my levels dropped to 0.

I had a scan and they saw two babies one had a collapsed gestational sac, one looked normal. The collapsed gestational sac is a sign of vanishing twin syndrome (Loss of a twin) and either it will stay with you til the other twin is born, or it will disentagrate into the body, be absorbed by the body. My bloods that day where 800.

For some women if the levels are already low, it can cause the number's to drop to 0. Than a rise when the other baby's hormones take over.

Non of us are doctors we can just go by experiences. But, don't assume it is not possible. You all also tried to claim its not possible to get pregnant with tubal ligation, but it is possible nothing is 100% there is proof of other women having this happen and it is more common than most of us know. I was in shock when it first happened to my husband and I.

Now, that I had a tubal ligation reversal I am happy. The term is I can make angel babies, but not take home babies. A lot of us suffer this.

But, please don't harass/bully someone that is actually caring.

I am here to support you ladies/make new friends and find ways to cope as I don't know of any places here that help with losses/groups that are local. I may not have been as lucky as some of you ladies to have had family/friends to help with that. I never expected it to happen to me.

You all are right I have been having issues with sites and being banned for the same problems, I have had women follow me site to site causing this to happen. I know a lot of you are on more than one TTC site. This prevents me from trying to move onto any place else. And, is it right to have someone that had a loss be alone and have no one to talk to? I mean is that very nice when you have been through a lot of the same things would you want to be alone? No, you wouldn't.

For those who claim my losses are fake please look at the documents below, it has screen name and date as well as personal information. If I was trolling, I wouldn't put this information up at all.

And, those who say my daughter was fake, that is really hurtful and you think I am being hurtful to you saying that its not nice to post lies when others are actually going through a loss.

Well, I have too guys. And, I think you should give me a chance since I am posting proof. I am sorry you don't believe things are possible, or real/ add up. But, all my stories are the same. I never changed anything up.

No one is perfect and people will always have they're own opinion, but please let me have people to talk to.

Here is a photo of me holding my death certificate up as well as the same outfit I posted with belly photos that I posted yesterday.

The 5 week 2 day pregnancy photos from this pregnancy that where taken yesterday in same outfit

I know its bloat but I love to share my photos for progress :-)

For those who don't think anything can be seen with levels at 800.

Here is some information depending on the technician the type of scan abdominal vs trans-vaginal and the machine.

You can see a sac with as low at B-HCG of 800...

For transabdominal ultrasound performed by an experienced sonographer, the established discriminatory level is approximately 3,600 mIU/mL.24,25 With TVU, the discriminatory level is both operator- and equipment-dependent. The sac may be seen at ß-hCG levels as low as 800 mIU/mL, but should be identified by experienced ultrasonographers at 2,000 mIU/mL.17

Early Options: Ultrasound Imaging in Early Pregnancy
IndyMommyWannabe likes this.
February 11th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I posted on the loss board but I truly do hope that you are able to work things out and find a support group somewhere in your area. And based on your story we are not the right ones to help you. Good luck in all that you do!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search