TWW'ers...let's chat!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree23Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think there are several of us in the awesome TWW. Check in here and let us know how many DPO you are and what/if any symptoms are you having!!

Have you tested? When will you start testing if you havn't tested yet?

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
February 26th, 2013, 06:11 AM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
I am in the TWW I am 5dp5dt - I have tested twice a day everyday since I got home - I'm a FREAK I had some pretty nasty cramps yesterday way worse than AF cramps and I had this really weird pain in my side the day after the transfer but it has pretty much let up now. I can't wait until this 2WW is over - I'm ready to either see a BFP or start trying again!
*Leah* likes this.
February 26th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Technically, I am! We're not holding our breath or anything, but I'm 7-8DPO today. Since I'm giving my body a break from the progesterone supps (I'm convinced it was messing with my cycles following supplementation) I started testing with ICs this morning. BFN obviously and no symptoms at all!

Only one more cycle, then DH does a new SA!!! We are supposed to get the results right around the time the following AF is due. WHY MUST I WAIT FOREVER!?!?!?!? <---- Totally impatient drama queen. Right here.

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
February 26th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindz253 View Post
I think there are several of us in the awesome TWW. Check in here and let us know how many DPO you are and what/if any symptoms are you having!!

Have you tested? When will you start testing if you havn't tested yet?
Hey where's your update?! I am sure you are wanting to pee on every stick you see
How ya feeling????
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

February 26th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I told myself I was going to wait the full two weeks like the RE said but today at the grocery store I bought 2 pks of FRERs and each pk has 3...so I have 6 total and Im going to try my hardest to wait until 9 DPO to start testing.

I have been having some off and on period like cramps today which makes me feel like my period is coming. I know cramps can happen when you are pregnant too but generally I have less cramps to no cramps when I am preggo - if Im preggo the cramping usually starts a few days after my period was due.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
February 26th, 2013, 09:50 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
Tested a few times already. 12dpo. All BFNs. Never had any symptoms. Not surprised. Wish I could just make AF start now and move on to the next cycle and hopefully get a BFP for my birthday next month.

February 26th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieMc View Post
Tested a few times already. 12dpo. All BFNs. Never had any symptoms. Not surprised. Wish I could just make AF start now and move on to the next cycle and hopefully get a BFP for my birthday next month.
Boooo, sorry for the BFNs

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
February 26th, 2013, 10:32 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieMc View Post
I heard you are more fertile your bday month! Best of luck to you Julie!

AFM- BFN BFN BFN x 30 tests! Including 2 frer GRRRRR, mad I wasted them. Stupid evap line on IC made me do it! Wish AF would just freaking show, so I can move on to IVF!

Good luck to everyone else!!
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

February 26th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Raunchero's Avatar Happy as a Clam :)
I am at 11dpo sore nips, cramping on right and today more period like cramps. I pretty sure I'm out as of my doc call yesterday.

February 26th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Soooooo Im crazy and now decided to test out my trigger. I found another HPT in my closet so I have 7 total which if I take one every day it will get me to 11 DPO. Today at 5 DPO there is a super faint line so trigger is still in my system. Still having off and on cramps which doesn't make me hopeful but at least testing the trigger out will give me something to do.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
February 26th, 2013, 11:46 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
The cramps are a GREAT sign, especially this early!!! Praying this is your month girl!
Lindz253 likes this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

February 26th, 2013, 12:20 PM
LINDSAY I was so going to reply there was NO way you are going to make it to 11dpo and then you replied you started "testing your trigger out"! LMAO!!! OMG I love you!
You should so edit the title so poor Gretchen doesn't have a heart attack... Something like *POAS mentioned*

I don't know when I am testing but I have 10ICs I want to burn. I hate those things now. hate hate hate. So if I test 'for real' it will actually cost me money so I hope that makes me think twice!!

Oh and Lindsay, every pgy is different so don't lose hope! Those cramps could be an awesome thing
*Whiskey* likes this.
Due with #3
My blog

February 26th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LMAO - yea I went from waiting to test to actually taking a test right then in a matter of 5 mintues!! haaaaaaaaa

That is good you have some to burn through without spending money. They were just thrown in with my grocery cart so I didn't actually *see* how much they cost. But if I went to the store just to buy FRERs I would have felt guilty buying two boxes.

Maybe start in a day or two so we can obsess over lines together.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
February 26th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Super Mommy
I have my fingers crossed and praying for bfp for all of you!!
February 26th, 2013, 02:14 PM
<--- I love this for you!
Everyone knows how much I love my emoticons

You are a baaaad influence!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindz253 View Post
LMAO - yea I went from waiting to test to actually taking a test right then in a matter of 5 mintues!! haaaaaaaaa

That is good you have some to burn through without spending money. They were just thrown in with my grocery cart so I didn't actually *see* how much they cost. But if I went to the store just to buy FRERs I would have felt guilty buying two boxes.

Maybe start in a day or two so we can obsess over lines together.
Due with #3
My blog

February 26th, 2013, 08:00 PM
nikki52687's Avatar Super Mommy
7dpiui, 8 dpt....Nipples started hurting 2 dpo, thought it was the trigger, but it is getting worse, and now whole boobs have started hurting. I have been having alot of weird cramping, sharp pains when i move wrong or cough, and just weird overall feeling in abdomen. Today, though something strange happened. I had a breakfast sand from dunking doughtnuts, and i thought, this is not good. Then I had a doughnut, and it had a really odd taste, i wanna say like plastic or something, im like something is wrong with this doughtnut....so I got another one (bad eating day, beware!) and that had the same weird taste to it. So, i went about my day, got chicken fingers for lunch. I took a bit and was like, eww these taste nasty! and then i realized that they had that same odd tatse to them. Im like, ok that is just weird..."OMG a metallic/strange taste is a symptom! Then tonight, I sat down with a candy bar, took a bite and could not eat it because it tasted so weird!

I started testing out trigger 3 days ago. I think my test (s) today are darker then yesterdays, i called yesterdays negative, but today there is a faint line. And DH and I are both pretty sure that the last of the tree i took today (lol) is darker! I am seriously convinced I will wake up with a darker test tomorrow!
Our TTC journey: I went off the pill April 10, 2010. I have had irregular cycles ever since. We have tried everything from soy isoflavones, fertili tea, fertil aid for both, sperm count and motility boost for DH, femera, relaxing, giving up...no luck. SA 06/2011-5mil, 05/2012-no live sperm, 07/2012-17mil!! HSG 7/25/12, all clear. Next cycle, Femara 3-7, scan cd 11, 5 follies 17, 12, 12, 11, 10, trigger cd 12, IUI (8/30/12) cd14: BFN, AF showed 9/13/12 -On to cycle 2 with medication and IUI. 9/28 quit groqing, cycle cancelled. 2/6/13 follistim cd 3-12, follies 19, 18, 17, 12, count 1.7 mil, BFN. Skipping this cycle.

http://nikki52687.blogspot.com/ Donate to our IVF fund here: http://www.gofundme.com/210zuw
February 27th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Those are great signs! I can't wait to see your test this morning. Fingers crossed for you!!!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
February 27th, 2013, 04:45 AM
*Whiskey*'s Avatar Blessed
Ohh Nikki I sure hope you get a darker line!!!!

I'm glad it's not just me that tests out a trigger lol!

February 27th, 2013, 06:26 AM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
Today makes 6dp5dt. EEEEKKKKK Sure hope I get a BFP soon! I brought a couple tests to work with me this morning. Gonna test a couple times today - Hope no one walks in the bathroom while I'm taking care of business. Nothing to see here people just peeing on a stick
Lindz253 likes this.
February 27th, 2013, 06:48 AM
nikki52687's Avatar Super Mommy
well, i think it is lighter, or more so non-existant today I know I am only 8dpo, but I was hoping!
Our TTC journey: I went off the pill April 10, 2010. I have had irregular cycles ever since. We have tried everything from soy isoflavones, fertili tea, fertil aid for both, sperm count and motility boost for DH, femera, relaxing, giving up...no luck. SA 06/2011-5mil, 05/2012-no live sperm, 07/2012-17mil!! HSG 7/25/12, all clear. Next cycle, Femara 3-7, scan cd 11, 5 follies 17, 12, 12, 11, 10, trigger cd 12, IUI (8/30/12) cd14: BFN, AF showed 9/13/12 -On to cycle 2 with medication and IUI. 9/28 quit groqing, cycle cancelled. 2/6/13 follistim cd 3-12, follies 19, 18, 17, 12, count 1.7 mil, BFN. Skipping this cycle.

http://nikki52687.blogspot.com/ Donate to our IVF fund here: http://www.gofundme.com/210zuw

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search