3 Days late..af finally showed today

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By Raunchero
  • 1 Post By melissaleigh
  • 1 Post By Lindz253
  • 1 Post By starlitnite611
  • 2 Post By EricsMom
  • 1 Post By Cait&AngelAbove
  • 3 Post By *Leah*
  • 1 Post By Lucy S.
  • 1 Post By Onelove121
  • 1 Post By onlybygrace

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I was due to start af on Sat but it never showed so I took a HPT on Sunday and it was negative...took another one yesterday and it was also negative. I had started Progesterone last Tues and I really think if I wouldn't have started taking it that af would have started sooner. My temp had dropped on Tues (the day I started Prog) and it dropped a little bit more on Wed but then it started going back up again.

I called my nurse yesterday to see if I should stop taking the Prog but she told me to wait two more days and if it didn't start they would give me something to make af show. But luckily she showed this morning! At least now I know that I will start af when I am taking Prog. I just hate that af was soo late because now I have to wait even longer to O!!!

Thank you ladies for answering my questions and giving me suggestions and advice. I am hoping that WE ALL get our 's soon!! I am soo tired of seeing BFN's My dh said lastnight that maybe this is God's way of saying that it isn't meant for us to have a baby...BUT I am not ready to give up yet!!!
March 6th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Raunchero's Avatar Happy as a Clam :)
Dont give up... thats way to soon. there is much more to be done. I know it sucks at times. and sometimes you may just need a break but dont let it BREAK YOU ::HUGS::
*Leah* and katydae88 like this.

March 6th, 2013, 12:45 PM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
Hope you get a BFP on your next cycle!
katydae88 likes this.
March 6th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry this cycle didn't work out for you but don't give up hope! Fingers crossed next cycle you get that BFP!!
katydae88 likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
March 6th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry. I hope that the next cycle is your month.
katydae88 likes this.
March 6th, 2013, 02:52 PM
EricsMom's Avatar SuperMommy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydae88 View Post
Well I was due to start af on Sat but it never showed so I took a HPT on Sunday and it was negative...took another one yesterday and it was also negative. I had started Progesterone last Tues and I really think if I wouldn't have started taking it that af would have started sooner. My temp had dropped on Tues (the day I started Prog) and it dropped a little bit more on Wed but then it started going back up again.

I called my nurse yesterday to see if I should stop taking the Prog but she told me to wait two more days and if it didn't start they would give me something to make af show. But luckily she showed this morning! At least now I know that I will start af when I am taking Prog. I just hate that af was soo late because now I have to wait even longer to O!!!

Thank you ladies for answering my questions and giving me suggestions and advice. I am hoping that WE ALL get our 's soon!! I am soo tired of seeing BFN's My dh said lastnight that maybe this is God's way of saying that it isn't meant for us to have a baby...BUT I am not ready to give up yet!!!
Sorry to hear the nasty witch was playing tricks and showed up late.

The BFN's can be so emotionally draining.

Sounds like your hubby is feeling the emotional strain as well.

I honestly believe that it is never God's plan for someone not to have children. I think as a people we have messed up our bodies with toxins and such that over the generations our ability to reproduce has changed. I think that He will help guide us down the path that will work for us - be it natural conception, fertility treatments, adoption, foster care, etc. Stay positive and continue to have faith.

Hugs to you!
katydae88 and Onelove121 like this.

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."

March 6th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry about the bfns and that AF showed!!! Good luck next cycle!!!
katydae88 likes this.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
March 6th, 2013, 03:59 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydae88 View Post

I am soo tired of seeing BFN's My dh said lastnight that maybe this is God's way of saying that it isn't meant for us to have a baby...BUT I am not ready to give up yet!!!
A friend of mine once said....(and this is SOOO TRUE!) If God didn't want me to have a baby, he would remove the desire from my heart. I believe this SO much. You are not out girl. I agree with Rochelle, don't let this break you. ((HUGS))
Lucy S., katydae88 and Onelove121 like this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

March 6th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
I love that ^^^^

Anytime I start thinking of feeling like your DH, i think about all the wonderful women on this board who have had such problems and I KNOW they deserve this (and that thought helps pull me through).
Also to see the people who have no business getting pg yet do (and often multiple times)? God does not want those babies to suffer.
katydae88 likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

March 6th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Super Mommy
Sorry for the BFN Don't give up!!!!! It WILL happen ♥ praying for you! !!!
katydae88 likes this.
TTC#1 for 1 1/2 years~ DS, DJ (3) Conceived naturally using acupuncture and herbs
TTC #2 for 1 1/2 yrs~DH(3 mths on Clomid&Olive Leaf Extract)
Our 1st Clomid & TI cycle August 2013 -BFP on 9/08/13!!!!!!!!

March 8th, 2013, 01:58 AM
onlybygrace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As long as you are emotionally able to go on, never give up!

Hoping you see your BFP soon!
katydae88 likes this.

TTC our 1st since June 2011

6 cycles of Clomid, 2 cycles injectables, 5 IUIs: ALL BFNs

IVF #1: Starting 5th March 2013 - Praying for my 1st ever BFP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search