How far apart in age do you want your kids??

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2006, 03:04 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
Or how far apart are they in age if you have kids already?

July 27th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
well mine will be 8yrs apart! i didnt want them that far but thats how it works sometimes
July 27th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
I wanted them 1-2 yrs apart but i feel like i'm running out of time so i suppose we will just see how things happen now.
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
July 27th, 2006, 08:54 PM
The way things are going for me whatever happens is alright with me.
July 28th, 2006, 06:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i always thought it would be good to have another baby when ashton went to kindergarten because then i would have during the day just me and the baby. although we started ttc when ashton was 2 it looks as though he will be in Kindergarten before we have another baby. i wanted him to be out of his "terrible twos" and for sure out of diapers and be able to be a little bit of a help.

July 28th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to Crystalynn Send a message via AIM to Crystalynn Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalynn
My daughter will be JUST about 3 when the boys are born.

My requirement was that the first be potty trianed before the 2nd comes along (or 2nd and 3rd in this case lol)

That was pretty easy as Lidia trained just before she turned 2, so couple months later we decided, "what are we waiting for?" and now here we are

July 28th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
i always thought it would be good to have another baby when ashton went to kindergarten because then i would have during the day just me and the baby. although we started ttc when ashton was 2 it looks as though he will be in Kindergarten before we have another baby. i wanted him to be out of his "terrible twos" and for sure out of diapers and be able to be a little bit of a help.[/b]
I am with you. I wanted them atleast 4 years apart, preferably the year my son went to kindergarten. Of course I haven't been that lucky yet so it looks like they will be ATLEAST 7 years apart. That is fine with me. I wanted to be able to have some alone one on one time with both of them and not have all the diapers etc. It will be hard to get used to a baby routine again but I think I will really appreciate it because I've had a few years of being able to sleep in and ds can dress himself etc. I'm also a livestock farmer and if I had them too close together I could never chore with them and I have to be able to do that.
July 28th, 2006, 07:33 AM
~*Angela*~'s Avatar aka hack with a camera
I think I just wanted to be different from my mom, who had one every 18 months. (she had FIVE altogether!) I aimed for two years or more, and ended up at almost three years with the boys, and about 3 1/2 years between my youngest and our impending arrival! I think once I struggled to conceive #2, and now # 3, spacing became less important to me.

**Thanks claire1979 for my awesome siggy!**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search