Update on me

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lucy S.
  • 1 Post By smsturner
  • 2 Post By L-SBB

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 04:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I tested yesterday at 12DPO and it was a My temp took a big dive this morning so I have a feeling that af will be showing up within the next few days. My DH had to work 1st shift yesterday morning instead of his usual 2nd shift and I was really wanting to surprise him with a BFP. Oh well, hopefully it happens this next cycle

I don't know whether to call my dr and see if he will prescribe me Clomid again or just wait a few months and see what happens. I really wish we had the money to go see an RE!

I've got my fx'd that WE ALL get our BFP's soon!!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
April 1st, 2013, 06:58 PM
*Whiskey*'s Avatar Moving on to adoption
How many cycles have you done clomid for? I'm sorry you got your BFN. hang in there!!

"Worry is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere"
(easier in theory than practice!)
April 1st, 2013, 07:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
How many cycles have you done clomid for? I'm sorry you got your BFN. hang in there!!
I was on it for 3 unmonitored cycles last year. After my tubal reversal my dr told me to use OPK's to monitor when I O'd. Well I used them from Oct 2011 til March 2011 and never got a positive so I thought I wasn't O'ing but at the time I was only using FMU to test with. I took Clomid in March, April, and August (I think those are the right months, don't really remember now!).

I stumbled across JM in Nov of last year and that was when I realized that I should be testing at different times of the day besides just the morning. I also learned about temping and charting and started doing that in Jan of this year. I realized in Jan that I am O'ing on my own but I also went to my dr in Jan because my DH and I have been ttc for over a year now with no success. I asked him about doing IUI's but he wanted me to do 3 monitored cycles with Clomid 50 mg before we did that.

Well I had a HSG in Jan and then I had a sonohysterogram in Feb and now we owe the hospital and my dr's office a lot of money so the only cycle I was monitored for was in Feb. I had to cancel my u/s for March because it was going to cost $255 for it and someone from the clinic called and said that we owed $881 and they would want us to pay it in addition to the $255 for the u/s so my DH had me cancel the appt because we didn't (and still don't) have the money to pay that.

I am sorry I made this so long but in answer to your question I used Clomid for 3 cycles last year and for 2 so far this year.

My Ovulation Chart
April 1st, 2013, 11:34 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Oh I'm so sorry
katydae88 likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

April 2nd, 2013, 12:35 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh your temp went back up!! Your chart looks good still! Are you going to test again??
katydae88 likes this.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
April 2nd, 2013, 01:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smsturner View Post
Oh your temp went back up!! Your chart looks good still! Are you going to test again??
Yes my temp shot back up this morning but I don't know if that means anything or not.

I think I am going to wait until the day after af is due. I just hope she doesn't show early. Last month was my longest cycle ever at 33 days so I am not positive when af is actually really supposed to show up. My cycles had been ranging from 26-29 days. I think taking the Clomid and the Progesterone last month prolonged my cycle!

My Ovulation Chart
April 2nd, 2013, 01:07 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
it would be the perfect timing for an implantation dip! Keeping fingers crossed for you!!!
cutenurse24 and katydae88 like this.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search