Help!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Jonesyslady's Avatar Veteran
Sat cb digi opk no smiley
Yesterday cb digi opk SMILEY!!
Today cb digi opk no smiley....

Wth? Did I miss it?! I have to refrain cause of repeat sono today and possible iui tmrw... So whatsoever going on here?

DECEMBER 27,2013 BFP!!! EDD 8/26/14 Changed to 9/4/14

April 15th, 2013, 05:14 AM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you test with FMU? That's bad for the opks... I hate the digi opks. I got false positives like once a week. Huge good luck! I'm glad you're going in today! Can't wait for the update!!

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
April 15th, 2013, 05:15 AM
*Whiskey*'s Avatar Blessed
Keep testing you may have surged and not ovulated but it's completely possible too that you already ovulated.

April 15th, 2013, 07:46 AM
zonee@gmail.com's Avatar Veteran
I read a blog online that one woman called the hotline after having the same problem (i too used that brand and had the same issues). The hotline people told her that usually with the digital you use fmu and you will typically only get one pos. Once your lh goes past the amt needed to call a positive it takes more of that hormone to keep calling it positive, something with the reader. Here is the link-
UPDATE**New important info re: ClearBlue DIGITAL OPK **EVERYONE READ** - In-Gender.com

On the other hand, not sure if that is totally true or not. Others said they got more that 1. I only ever got one but it possible you started to surge and may resurge if was unsuccessful the first time. I am seeing an re and she said they like the brand (will confirm test once we get in to treatment cycle by bloodwork or ultrasound). And those you can use fmu to take the test vs the one you need to compare the color.
I am thinking of using those and maybe the color comparison ones so i can better find the window but not sure since re will want to confirm test anyway. Some will bd every other until the pos and then that day plus the 2 days after to cover bases.

Good luck, hope this is you cycle.

Last edited by zonee@gmail.com; April 15th, 2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: typo

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search