January Hopefuls

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree96Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No, I'm cd 25! Thought about testing this morning but ended up having to potty in the middle of night...but things are most definitely.....different! Maybe it's just the hormones I'm on but for the first time in years, I actually have somewhat of a sex drive and at an odd time of the month especially....I'm wondering if there is something going on!!!!!!

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010

May 11th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If we conceive this cycle my due date will be jan 28th according to ff. How strange would it be to get my bfp on our lasr natural cycle for a while! Currently 4DPO and nothing unusual to report

for everyone else hoping for a january bfp!

Thank you Vicki for my amazing siggie!

May 11th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Soooooooo, I broke! Lol!
I tested today. Only cd25. And there is the faintest of faints. All I had camera wise was the iPad and it didn't pick it up clear enough. But I'm not even remotely getting excited, but more thinking it might still be trigger. But it gives me a starting point! Plus today was not fmu. I'll definitely test omorrow with fmu and see if It Might be darker! Fingers crossed!

FYI- my stats-
Cd25
13dptrigger
11 dpiui

Saw a beautiful little heartbeat 1/28/10
Heard a Beautiful little heartbeat 3/3/2010
Saw a Beautiful Little GIRL 4/5/2010!!!!
Held my beautiful Little GIRL 9/24/2010

Last edited by LucyAnna; May 11th, 2013 at 10:46 AM.
May 15th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Cutenurse24 that sounds good... When will you test? Did you do trigger or not??

So I have just stayed away from pee sticks all together for now. I have resisted the urge to buy any. I almost did because my chart was looking super amazing and then it is starting to go down. I am about 12 dpo and just waiting for AF to arrive. I don't feel preggo and don't have my usual pre-AF (high sex drive, emotional, cry over everything, headaches, and or cramping) symptoms either. So I don't know what is going on. I didn't do the trigger shot because I never had the ultrasound done. If there is a next cycle, I have the trigger shot already in my fridge ready for IUI.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search