Joining ~ Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, and Possible IVF

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2013, 01:53 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Really?!?! I wonder how it can be so off. I told my doctor today that I read online over 1 was considered "normal" and he told me "maybe for a 40 year old"...

He wanted to focus more on the FSH and 2 antral follicles but I've done some reading that AMH is actually the most important? It doesn't fluctuate as much?

I'm so confused by it all.
August 15th, 2013, 07:24 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
I have the infertility cure by randine lewis....excellent book! I'm doing the femoral artery massage and that book encouraged me to go to acupuncture...

We're here for whatever you decide!!! And like Lash said...your AMH is over one, I think that is very promising...I have a friend with fsh very much lower than yours and she is 30 wks pregnant w twins...
MoonAngel702 likes this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

Last edited by *Leah*; August 15th, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
August 15th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
It does sound promising!
I just had a polyp removed.. I know he thinks your previous early m/c had to do with egg quality but it really could have been the polyp! I hope it goes smoothly for you and you get to start TTC soon!
I also read the Infertility Cure... Are you doing acupuncture? After a push from leah and Gretchen I am now a convert and LOVE it!
also I am taking CoQ-10 as well as many of the other ladies. There are some other supplements you can try that many women have had luck with. Lash has a lot of good info on that in her blog.

Good luck to you... And I wanted to LYK I love your siggy. It always makes me smile. I think because you, dh and the the furbaby are so cute
MoonAngel702 likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

August 16th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwaiting View Post
I have the infertility cure by randine lewis....excellent book! I'm doing the femoral artery massage and that book encouraged me to go to acupuncture...

We're here for whatever you decide!!! And like Lash said...your AMH is over one, I think that is very promising...I have a friend with fsh very much lower than yours and she is 30 wks pregnant w twins...
The book is soooo good so far! It has already made me cry! lol I'm excited to read what all the book has to offer! I'm really interested in doing acupuncture as well. I just need to find a place! Do you go to a place that specializes in fertility? I haven't heard of femoral artery massage so I have to look into that too! thanks for sharing the story of your friend! That's so awesome that she is now 30 wks preggo with twins!
August 16th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy S. View Post
It does sound promising!
I just had a polyp removed.. I know he thinks your previous early m/c had to do with egg quality but it really could have been the polyp! I hope it goes smoothly for you and you get to start TTC soon!
I also read the Infertility Cure... Are you doing acupuncture? After a push from leah and Gretchen I am now a convert and LOVE it!
also I am taking CoQ-10 as well as many of the other ladies. There are some other supplements you can try that many women have had luck with. Lash has a lot of good info on that in her blog.

Good luck to you... And I wanted to LYK I love your siggy. It always makes me smile. I think because you, dh and the the furbaby are so cute
You know, I've been really curious about that polyp. In the back of my mind, I can't help but wonder if that's the case but my doc doesn't want to tell me that it's possible.... yet, when he discovered the polyp, he said "we need to get that out of there before treatment b/c it can prevent a baby from implanting and can also cause a m/c" but now he's saying that's not the case? He showed us the pics of it and it looks huge inside the cavity. Do you know if a 1.5cm polyp is considered big? How big was yours (I think you said you recently had one removed) I can't imagine it's a good thing to have them in there.

I want to try acupuncture so bad! How does it feel? Relaxing? I had acupuncture done before years ago for non-fertility reasons and when they put the needle in my forehead it made me really dizzy. Do they put the needles in the forehead for fertility? I don't know why it made me dizzy. The rest of the needles didnt just that one. So that was a little scary... But if I find a different place that specializes in fertility I would definitely give it another shot b/c it sounds really good!

And thank you so much for what you said about my siggy. You are so sweet
August 16th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
I don't think 1.5cm is considered really large but i can;t remember. I have a picture of mine (LOL) but can;t remember the size. Luckily it was my easiest surgery! I hope the same for you!
Acupuncture I think forces me to relax LOL! But really I am always on edge but noticed a BIG difference in daily life since starting. My anxiety level is not so high! So not sure it helps with my fertility but it helps with life!
She has never put any near my forehead, just ears. i would mention it if you try it again. You just might be super sensitive to that point. But fertility areas for my sessions on on my abdomen and legs and feet. I do the ears for anxiety.
You should give it a go agin!
I wish you tons of luck!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search