12 days post ovidrel/ 10 dpo (a little tmi)

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By melissaleigh
  • 1 Post By EricsMom
  • 1 Post By Lucy S.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2013, 07:24 AM
Regular
I tested today fmu and got the faintest and I mean faintest possible bfp. I can't get excited not knowing if its the ovidrel trigger still haunting me or if it just may be a real bfp..... I really don't have any symptoms (I didn't have any with did this early but I got my bfp at 11dpo.) The only real symptoms are huge kinda sore bbs, cervix still super high (can't reach it) and closed and still some snotty cm? Sorry tmi.*sigh* my hopes are very low today. Af due this coming Monday.
July 31st, 2013, 08:26 AM
melissaleigh's Avatar Unashamed POASer
Really hoping it's a true BFP - Hoping that line gets darker!!!!!
BeautysAlive likes this.
July 31st, 2013, 01:29 PM
EricsMom's Avatar SuperMommy!
The waiting is the hardest part of this whole journey and we spend so much time waiting ... waiting for AF, waiting to POAS, waiting for O, waiting for drugs to come out of our systems, waiting to pee on a different stick, waiting for the BFP or AF so we can do it all over again.

At 12 days past its hard to say ... could still be the trigger. Try and be cautiously optimistic. Really hoping its an early sign. If you test on Fri and it's still positive I would say you are definitely pg.

Good luck to you! Sending babydust your way that this is it!
BeautysAlive likes this.

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."

July 31st, 2013, 03:46 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Next time test that trigger out We are POAS pushers here! LOL!

What test was it?? I can get IC to test + for up to 2 weeks after trigger whereas my FRER will go negative by 8dpo!

BeautysAlive likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

July 31st, 2013, 03:53 PM
Regular
Thanks ladies. You don't even know how much reading you guys' replies lifted my spirits up! I called my RE and he said it is probably still the trigger playing with my results and its not uncommon to have it stay in your system 12-13 days *sigh* never did I imagine this time around to be so nerve racking! It is however the LAST try we have and that isn't easing my nerves any. God will give us what he thinks is best all we can do now is...... wait...... and keep waiting........ and pray that the 2nd pink line gets darker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy S. View Post
Next time test that trigger out We are POAS pushers here! LOL!

What test was it?? I can get IC to test + for up to 2 weeks after trigger whereas my FRER will go negative by 8dpo!

All mine are FRER. Tomorrow will be 4 days before af and I'm praying like heck them lines are dark in the morning. This mornings test basically grey

Last edited by BeautysAlive; July 31st, 2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: spell correction
July 31st, 2013, 04:05 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
Well I hope it turns pink and you can celebrate soon!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search