a message for all the mommys in the ttcma group...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By jessmgt

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2013, 01:27 PM
#6 otw for us:)
After watching my dad and stepmom go thru 10yrs of fertility treatments including countless pills, watching my stepmoms hair fall out, watching her gain and lose weight in a weekly fight, not to mention the cost financially as well as emotionally.... and the tears... so many tears... it ended up with ivf and their family completed with having their 3kids at the end of the process all were beat...
After my now ten yr old was born I began my search on surrogacy as well as egg donation and other methods of trying to help women become the mommy's they so desperately want to be...
I ended up deciding that egg donation was the route to go in my qwest... 16months and 6 cycles later I'm proud to say all were pregnant the first cycle, unfortunately one ended up chemical, but the first fet she did resulted in healthy twins
I overstimmed twice. Always had 24-36 mature eggs per cycle, using on average half the normally required meds... so I have been through the ivf process aside from the transfer part of course and in the end I'm so happy I did those cycles!
I just wanted you ladies to know that you have a super supportive super understanding fan out here on the sidelines reading your successes and failures brings me peace and makes me so glad I was able to help such a uniquely determined group of ladies become mommy's!!! Thank you ladies for letting ne read your stories, you make my day all the time, make me laugh and cry and both sometimes reading your posts... I struggle with you in your tww and am so excited when one gets ger bfp at long last!!!
So THANK YOU LADIES!! From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you! Your children and children to be are the luckiest kids in the world to have you for their mommy, you have struggled and tried so hard to bring them into this world you deserve every moment of happiness coming your way!!
So thank you!
*Melissa*, swtneka, kayakr and 1 others like this.
August 2nd, 2013, 10:19 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
That's super sweet!
Congratulations on your current pregnancy by the way!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

Tags
fan , support , thank you , ttcma

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search