Very bad news...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2006, 03:17 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
3 of my 5 puppies died. They were 3 months old. We were playing and everything yesterday and today I come home and 3 of them are dead. The vet says that it was a Brown Reclus Spider bite that got them. The other 2 have been biten too. He gives them a day at the most to survive. He said that with the heat that he is getting lots of these cases. I am so heartbroken and I can't quit crying about all of this. I feel like I have lost one of my own children! If you have any outside animals please check in houses and pens to ensure that they are safe!

July 31st, 2006, 03:22 PM
Ukmum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Ukmum
Oh that is sad, so sorry to hear that

m/c 86, May 04, July 04, m/c Sep 04

http://www.facebook.com/Ukmum
July 31st, 2006, 03:53 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
oh sweetie i am so sorry!!!!
July 31st, 2006, 05:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How horrible! I am so sorry you have to go through this.

August 1st, 2006, 01:13 AM
Thanks to all of you! I wish there was something that I could do now to change this situation and what happened. I can't stand this! I can't stand knowing that my other 2 puppies are sick and that I can't do anything about it at all. I will keep all of you updated on what happens! Thanks again for being there for me!!!

August 1st, 2006, 07:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OMG I am soooo sorry.
That is so sad and tragic. I love animals so much and have 2 furbabies of my own,
so i can only imagine how you are feeling.

Hope they are in dog heaven away from the nasties in life...

((((HUGS)))))

Sarah
August 1st, 2006, 09:11 AM
Regular
I too have had an entire litter of pups die, cuz my step dad had no idea how to breed animals. I actually went out to check on the mother to see if she had had the pups one morning. I don't know why I did, but I am glad I did, cuz 5 were already frozen to death and there was 1 warm one and she still had 1 or 2 to go, she was still trying to nest. So I feel your pain and I am so sorry for your losses.

</div>
<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center"></div>
August 1st, 2006, 10:11 AM
Another 1 died this morning and the last one isn't looking good!! I am praying so hard and nothing seems to be helping!! The mother seems to be fine but the last puppy is suffering so much. He looks miserable! I can't stand this!!!!!!

August 1st, 2006, 03:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry, I have had kittens pass one after the other with no explanation. It's so very heart breaking. You and your family are in my prayers. God bless those little babies.
August 1st, 2006, 07:12 PM
I just thought that I would let you know that my last puppy died tonight. I am soooo sad!

August 2nd, 2006, 08:38 AM
milo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(HUGS) I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you (HUGS)

New Plan Of ACTION~~Lose weight and exercise, wait for referral to Gyno,after 6 months no BFP onto IUI~~<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12551b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
August 3rd, 2006, 08:32 AM
imn2nursing's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to imn2nursing
Oh nooooooooo! I just saw this. OMG, that is terrible. If something happened to my babies I would be devistated too. (((HUGS))) to you!
August 3rd, 2006, 09:07 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dayrey
I'm soo sorry to hear about the spider bites! i read your post the other day - we have ALOT of Brown Recluse spiders here in florida and they are extremely dangerouse to even humans. A girl I worked with got bit in the foot and almost had blood poisoning from it. I ran her to the hospital ER 2x before she started to respond to meds !
<iframe src = "http://w89.photobucket.com/widgets/dynamicflash.php?featuretype=bucketstamp&featurena me=Familystamp&pa=/k222/dayrey01/siggie%20stamps/" height = 405 width = 390 border='0' frameborder='0' ></iframe>
August 3rd, 2006, 09:59 AM
Quote:
I'm soo sorry to hear about the spider bites! i read your post the other day - we have ALOT of Brown Recluse spiders here in florida and they are extremely dangerouse to even humans. A girl I worked with got bit in the foot and almost had blood poisoning from it. I ran her to the hospital ER 2x before she started to respond to meds ![/b]

That is horrible. My DH got bit by one 3 years ago and he will never be able to grow skin back where he got bit. Luckily he never got sick though.

August 3rd, 2006, 08:31 PM
~*Angela*~'s Avatar aka hack with a camera
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your puppies. We also have lots of problems in Texas with the brown recluse. They are a nasty spider, for sure.

**Thanks claire1979 for my awesome siggy!**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search