Tampa Bay IUI/IVF

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lash

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Does anyone have any opinions about USF IVF, specifically Dr. Mayer and IUI? We were seeing Dr. Yeko at Brandon's RMG office but after several failed IUIs have decided to move on. I am 39 and my hubby is 42. This will be our first baby. I have no issues but we're dealing with MFI. We did get pregnant on our second medicated IUI cycle but I miscarried at 10 weeks. My hubby feels RMG is too impersonal. We only saw Dr. Yeko for our initial consult and when he performed my HSG. The nurses there are nice enough but we just didn't get that warm and fuzzy feeling from them or Dr. Yeko...especially after the miscarriage. I would love to hear of other's experiences at USF and with Dr. Mayer. Thanks!!!
February 5th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No personal experience but their statistics are pretty horrible to be really honest and RMG is much better

February 5th, 2014, 09:08 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Glad you decided to jump over to our board...welcome! This is a great group of ladies; I hope you find lots of info and support here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lash View Post
and RMG is much better
Is or isn't...I thought they were both pretty bad

How bad of MFI are you dealing with? Any issues on your end? Is IVF an option for you? I don't mean to pepper you with personal questions...just trying to get more info to help

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

February 5th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sorry, siri translates like an idiot sometimes. Isn't much better, but is at least higher than The first one
*JenJen* and KMH like this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search