ANy1 here on a meds break..

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2006, 01:22 AM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi all
well those of u who can rem me...I told that i'll be taking a meds break only for july...and will be starting ttc again in aug..but i'm not able to do that invein..its more of a emotional and financial break i need than the meds break...
it was so hard for me to come to reality that its gonna take a long time for me to concieve ..so now i have kept every thing in god's hands and I just let time take its course.!!
Im suffering from severe Insomnia these days..even thought last time i had injectables and stuff in may...for the past 2 months i have been so sick..headaches,insomnia,cramps,worst of all bloated and gained weight...(thought im having a simple diet)
the IUI, tablets and injecttions took over my life and the repeated visitings to the drs..was so annoying....
right now im sad coz i know its not gonna happen for me alone ccoz i dont O on my own..but im happy that i've not let ttc ruin my life...im happy i made this decision...
sorry for not being around much...i just come to read posts and reply only once in a while...coz i dont want to take all this into my head again and worry too much...

Is therer anyone else who is doing this..just let go for some time?
im waiting for us to financially get stable so i can start ttc again..but meanwhile im not preventing..there is no need for that.... if God gives me a miracle then i'll welcome it will joy....but till then..i'll survive..
soo sorry for the long vent/story...

good luck to all Still in the run..
love u all...
ur support is how i survived the past few months...

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

August 10th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
Good morning sweetie Alot of ladies on here i have seen who have taken a break from everything usually get their bfp with in a few mths.if you take your temp or use vitamins or special lubricants,time your bd'ng ect... that can take alot out of you! i did all that for mths! one day i looked at my dh and said look i cant do this anymore it will happen when it happens.and that freakin weekend i got my bfp.i know that is strange to hear but i had to just stop doing it all.sometimes if u get rid of the stress in your life due to ttc it helps a big deal. i know its harder to say if u are on meds b/c some of us need meds to help us O.but maybe if you just try to relax and think it will happen when its time for me.and not stress out about it, it will happen. Stress is a big factor in ttc.if your stressed your body does not work at all properly.I know i am not much help but here is a hug for you hon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search