Hi Ladies

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
thought i would pop in and say hello to you all. hope u are all well!!! miss being here as much but things happen ya know. i want updates

how are u doing?
how are the meds?
how are you feeling?
anyone got a bfp lately?
come on spill it!!!

Lmao
October 12th, 2006, 01:04 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
When did you come out of hiding? LOL J/K Its good to see you around here.
I'm still on break for now!

Update us on you and Victoria!

October 12th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
haha well lets see i failed my glucose test so i have to set up the darn 3 hr test ughh!!! she is movin around like crazy kicking and punching and hurting lol
October 12th, 2006, 03:49 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
Quote:
haha well lets see i failed my glucose test so i have to set up the darn 3 hr test ughh!!! she is movin around like crazy kicking and punching and hurting lol[/b]

That sucks that you failed the test. So does that mean that you definitely have GD? Its always a good thing that she is moving around like crazy!

October 13th, 2006, 07:51 PM
~*Angela*~'s Avatar aka hack with a camera
I've been lurking around here, and wondering where you were! Glad to know that you and your little one are fine. I also failed the glucose test with ds#1, because no one told me about the test, and I ate Frosted Flakes and drank OJ that morning!

On the positive side, after the TORTURE of the three hour test, I did not have gestational diabetes! And I learned never to eat or drink before that test!

**Thanks claire1979 for my awesome siggy!**
October 17th, 2006, 06:24 AM
well istill havent taken the 3 hr i have had so much going on,going to the dr to be monitored b/c of pressure and contractions.i got super scared god i forgot what it was like to have your cervix checked omg it was not very nice.lol but the good news is she isnt ready yet lol.i am still high and very closed hahaha. on a good note i did get a house! i will be moving next mth to a 3 bedroom house!!!! i am so exited about that but i do have to take it easy.and today i have to run around b/c i have to get baby shower invites for my shower next mth on my birthday
October 17th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
hey sweety! i see your pregnancy is moving along!! i cant wait until you have her! sorry about failing the test ..she will be here soon and all of this will be a memory!! dont be a stranger, i love updates!

as for me..

im on cycle 17...cd 15 and i took 100mg of clomid this cycle..days 5-9, im waiting to O and go from there! wish me luck, i need it!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search