When should I start using OPK's??

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to Marisela
This is my 1st round of Clomid 50mg cd 4-8....I took my last pill Tuesday when should I start using OPK's? And when do you girls think it's a good time to start DTD? I've been doing it every night lol....
October 27th, 2006, 10:28 AM
babydust's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to babydust
I usually start opk's on day 10, but my last cycle was 26 days so I started on day 8. We usually start bd'ing every other day starting on day 10. When I get a positive we usually bd then and the next night. Hope this helps.

October 27th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Miles
I am on 50mg CD3-7 and I started mine CD9, which was the darkest. I am on CD11 and its lighter than yesterday, so I would say to make sure you give enough time in between the last pill and the opk.
We started to BD the day AF left and have been every other day.
October 27th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Regular
Thanks girls...Well 2 day is CD 11 for me and I took an OPK and there's a really light line but I think I've been having these lil cramps in my ovaries so I think I might be ovulating soon I dunno.....Should I use the preseed now or wait until I get a BFP??? I've been having tons on CM and it's white (sorry tmi) is that hostile CM?
October 28th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Miles
I happen to find hun that they say to start your OPKs at least 3 days after your last pill so the clomid wont affect it.

Are you temping? I got ewcm on CD9 and am on CD12 now and still have it. I got the O pains starting on CD9 as well and I am still waiting to O, I say if you have ewcm dont use the preseed you may not being Oing now and need it later.
October 29th, 2006, 06:05 AM
Regular
No I'm not temping, I'm really not too familiar with it... Should I be temping?? Well I've been having alot of white CM but it's consistency is not like egg whites, is that bad? I started OPK'S on the 27th and it's getting darker everytime, I kinda have a feeling that I'll get a BFP 2 day or tomorrow, depending on what I get is when I'll start using the preseed...Thanks for the advice eveyone!!
October 29th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Miles
All temping does for you is to tell you if and when you did O. You can get a BFP on a opk but you may not ovulate. Where you wont be able to tell due to not temping. I would try it out next cycle, hopefully your get a BFP on a HPT and you wont have to worry about it.

I usually get a whitish cm around O time, but since I have been using the green tea epo and mucinex, its not whitish anymore its a clear. As long as it stretchs its ewcm.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search