New to this board

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2006, 12:59 PM
mlcahoo22302's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mlcahoo22302
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michelle. I will be 27 in 2 weeks. We have 1 amazing daughter who is almost 17 months old. We have been TTC since December '05. It took 2 1/2 years of trying and finally clomid to conceive our daughter. Knowing that we started on #2 when she was 6 months old. We went back to the clomid in May and have been through 4 rounds of it, increasing from 50 mg to 150 mg in the end. My body did not respond at all this time, so my gyn decided to send me on to an RE. My appt is this Wed, Nov. 1. I'm pretty nervous about all of this. DH and I both want lots of kids, and it just seems like we will never get there.
October 28th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Michelle and welcome to the board

I am 25 and DB is 44. We have been ttc#1 since may 04.
This is my 5th cycle of clomid, but our RE now seems to think that IVF is our only option.
We join the waiting list before xmas. It is around a 2yr wait(i live in uk and we get 2 free trys)

We will prob take out a loan and go private for 1 go and pray it works though

I am sure you will get to have more children. In the meantime cherish the child you already
have(which im sure you do) and it will happen when you least expect it.
So i keep getting told anyways I long to be a mother and feel that rush of love etc.
I get scared sometimes i may never experiance that

Good luck and *babydust*

Sarah
October 28th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Miles
Hello welcome! I am Magan, I am 23 Dh is 24. We have a 5 yr old together, she was an oops I was on BCP when I got pg with her. I got pg in Sept 05 but miscarried when I was 6 wks along in Oct 05. This is our 11th month TTC since the miscarriage. We stopped using anything when our DD was 2 1/2 yrs old. We were not really trying at all, but finally did get pg in Sept. I am not on clomid, 50 mg. Waiting to see if it works, I am on CD12, I do ovulate on my own but when I feel like it. Last cycle I ovulated CD36. WELCOME!
October 29th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome! I wish you all the luck in TTC #2 and future children. Good luck at your RE appt.

October 29th, 2006, 11:35 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
Welcome to the board!! I want to also wish you good luck on your ttc journey. Hopefully it will be a short one! Again, Welcome and Good Luck!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search