Quick question

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2006, 07:55 AM
Gwen
This is my first Clomid cycle. I haven't Oed yet. Do you think I will soon? You can see my chart if you click on the Strawberry Shortcake icon below. Thanks for your help.
November 5th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Miles
Do you have ewcm now, and how has your opks been? Are they getting darker? By your chart it does look like you may O here in a couple days. I bet your get a dip more tomorrow.
November 5th, 2006, 08:30 AM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It looks like you are about to any day now from your CM. I was going to ask the same thing about the OPK's, are they getting any darker? What time of day are you using them?

Once you do O, I would go in for the 7DPO progesterone test at your doctors office to see if you responded well to the dosage.

November 5th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Gwen
Thanks for the replies. I have been using 2 OPKs a day, once around 3pm and once around 8pm. They have all been negative without even a hint of a second line. I wasn't offered that progesterone test by my doctor.
November 5th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Miles
What kinda opks are you using hun?

My dr didnt offer me the 7DPO test either, he told me I wouldnt need it.
November 5th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It looks like you may be Oing any day now. I Oed as late as CD 21 the last time I was on Clomid. I'm hoping for an earlier O this time.

November 7th, 2006, 02:59 AM
SUNSHINE08's Avatar Veteran
Last month was my first month on clomid and I O'd cd24. I think I will O earlier this month, so maybe it takes a bit of time for your body to get used to the clomid?
November 7th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Miles
I like the temp rise hun! Hopefully you Oed!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search