Temps on clomid

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Miles
Ladies who did clomid before, was your temps higher in the 2ww. I am a little excited on todays temp, but I am thinking its the clomid that is making it like that. What do you think?
November 11th, 2006, 07:23 PM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Progesterone is what causes your temps to rise and the amount of progesterone present in the 2 wW depends on how good of an ovulation you had.

Since the Clomid made me ovulate more effectively, the answer is yes. My temps on CLomid are a little higher in the 2WW. On my first round my progesterone was 16.7 when I had it tested, but on this cycle it was 20.7, and my temps are slightly higher this cycle, which makes sense.

So to make a long story short, yes they are higher when I'm on Clomid.

November 12th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Miles
Thanks so much hun!
November 12th, 2006, 11:48 AM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was stalking your chart and it's looking great so far. Looks like maybe you had an implantation dip today. My fingers are crossed for you.

November 12th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Miles
Yeah its a scary thing to see a dip that much trust me. I am really worried AF is coming early, but Danielle and you both told me nope that clomid will make your LP longer but never shorter.
Anyway thanks hun!
November 12th, 2006, 10:42 PM
sweetdreamer1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
all my 6 cycles on clomid my LP temps were higher..which was making me happy every time..coz that showed i had a good O and even when i tested my progesterone levels were 46.5 and such..
and yea u got a nice dip there hun..really hope that its the implantation for u...are u feeling crampy and all..???to tell u the truth i too had a dip at 6dpo which i beleive to be the imp dip for me..but i never felt a thing..till today im not feeling much..but i got very bad backaches from 14dpo...
i really hope this is it for u..
implantation dust on u way...
((((((((((sticky vibes))))))))))

My BFP Chart
pregnancy/baby blog pw. 0000

November 13th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Miles
Thanks hun, I was a little crampy yesterday but nothing that made me think about it. Today a little as well. Thanks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search