I stepped down as host because...

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2006, 10:54 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
I just wanted to let you know that I stepped down because I just have way too much going on. We are going through some major custody issues with dh's ex, trying to add on to the house, and adopt a baby all at the same time and I didn't feel that it was fair for me not to be able to be here as much as I used to. Plus since we have decided to adopt I will no longer be seeking medical assistance and I want to give someone else the opportunity to host you wonderful ladies. I am still going to be here jumping in as I can and will still do the holiday card exchange as well. I'll still be around for you ladies!! I wish you all luck and will be here for all of you when you need me. Thanks!

November 18th, 2006, 06:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sad that you are stepping down but very excited for your journey with adoption. I wish you all the best and I really hope you stay in touch with us. I also hope that things settle down for you soon as it sounds as though you have several stressful things going on in your life all at once. The best of luck to you.

November 18th, 2006, 06:21 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I am sorry to see you step down, but I certainly understand why. You have always been a very big support to me and for that I thank you.

I wish you all the best with your adoption!

November 18th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry to see you go, but completely understand. I hope things settle soon for and that the custody issues get resolved. We'll miss you, but keep in touch!

November 18th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope the adoption goes through quickly and that the custody battle works out.

Sounds like you need a break, with all that going on!

Wishing you every luck in the world and whichever child you adopt will be very lucky to have
you as a Mum

Will miss you!

Sarah
November 18th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You are most certainly a busy woman! Congrats on the pending adoption. I think it is wonderful! I also hope everything works itself out w/ your DH's ex. God speed!

November 18th, 2006, 11:33 PM
mrsracatoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsracatoe
I want to say thank you to everyone for all their kind thoughts. I would never leave this board completely because all of you ladies have been here for me from the time that I joined this site. I will definitely be updating you all on how things go with the adoption and with my life in general. Just please know that I am lurking if nothing else. I feel like I have a bond with all of you ladies. I wish you all TONS and TONS of baby dust and I will still be here to support you all.

November 20th, 2006, 03:13 PM
milo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will miss u as a host I want to thank you for all your advice and support you have given to us ladies. Congratulations on deciding on adopting!!! What a wonderful mom you will make to a child. I hope the custody situation works out for you quickly and positively. You are such a special lady.

New Plan Of ACTION~~Lose weight and exercise, wait for referral to Gyno,after 6 months no BFP onto IUI~~<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12551b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search