Kinda new here but my update

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Cptnsweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Cptnsweet
[b][color=#3333FF][size=5]

Hi everyone My names Brandi, I'm here everyday but dont usually post. Last cycle i was on clomid and it was my 3rd cycle trying to conceive. I was on 50mg CD 5-9 I was on Cd 32 till sunday nite before I went to bed, well technically monday morning since it was after midnite. I never go to bed before midnite though, so to me it was sunday nite. Anyways, I called my Dr today to see what he wants to do this cycle and if i dont get a call by noon I'm going to call again. I really thought this was the cycle though with all the symptoms i was having, but thats ok I wasnt horribly disappointed because i had been POAS since the previous sunday when it came back BFN i waited a day or two and tried again then waited another day or two and kept doing that tilll i started. The HPTS have never told me wrong so i wasnt expecting a BFP. If anyone else is on or near the same CD's as me and wants to be Cycle Buddies i'd love to have someone to talk to and go through this cycle with. my email is Cptnsweet@aol.com. I usually dont get online till after 5pm central time but i'm usually on till i go to bed which is anywhere between 2 and 4 am. so feel freeto email anytime and if i dont get right back to you give me a few hours and i'll email back. Good luck to everyone this month.
Brandi 28 dh Travis 29 My Daughter Katie born 1-24-98 at 29 1/2 weeks weighing 1 pound 7 ounces Miscarriage 5-01 Our Son Brian born 6-10-02 36 weeks weighing 5lbs 6 ozs our final baby Tyler born 11-2-07 just under 39 wks 6lbs 14ozs. We live in Tn.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search