EBS! Eva, have you tested yet?!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2006, 01:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It feels like a lifetime ago you had your transfer!

I have prayed your embies stick and i hope you get a BFP whenever you test

*sticky dust*

Sarah
November 21st, 2006, 03:22 PM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
I've been wondering this same thing myself the past couple of days! I've kinda lost track of time with my surgery going on, but I think you must be at testing time by now...

Please let us know how you're doing. I am keeping everything crossed for you and your BFP!!

November 22nd, 2006, 07:43 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I tested... BFN. I was taking HPTs which were all negative, and AF is now here in full force. I had my beta drawn yesterday, but I'm absolutely positive the nurse will tell me today that it was also negative (or if it was ever positive, then I'm miscarrying since I'm bleeding so much). So yeah, that's it.

I have a meeting with the RE next Fri to discuss what happened and talk about starting a frozen cycle. She said that I wouldn't even start any meds for about 3 weeks, and then the transfer would probably be in January... so I'll have a little TTC break, which I think I need since I have never been so depressed in my life as I have been in the last month. In the last 30 days I have learned of completely unsuspected infertility AND failed my first IVF cycle. Amazingly, I haven't run out of tears yet.

Thanks for all your support though. It's really been helpful. I hope you guys do great!

August 2012 December 2012
November 22nd, 2006, 08:22 AM
Aidan's Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheMommyProject
Eva... I am so very sorry to hear of your BFN. I know just how devestating everything seems to you right now - the first failed IVF cycle is so difficult because the expectation level is so high. You have definitely had a very rough month and the little TTC break will definitely do you some good.

And don't lose sight of the fact that you have lots of frozen embies for your future tries. I am certain that your BFP will be coming from one of those totsicles!

Hugs to you... if you need to chat/vent, I'm here for you.

November 22nd, 2006, 10:00 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the support... it is really upsetting because everything looked so good and everyone (including my docs) kept saying that it was going to work. I tried not to get my hopes up too much, but of course I did anyway. I'm going to start acupuncture, which some ladies have been saying really helped them get pg with IVF and stuff. So it's worth a shot. I just hope that one of those 11 frozen embries is the one that will give us a child.

August 2012 December 2012
November 22nd, 2006, 10:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry Eva. I can only imagine what you are going through. I am so scared that in a few weeks I will find out that I am not pregnant either with my first IVF attempt and that we will have to go through Christmas thinking about trying again. Just hang in there. Like GP70 said, you have quite a few embryos to try and at least one of them will result in your BFP!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search