Day 3 of Clomid and All is Well

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Maybe it's the calm before the hormonal storm, but besides a bit of feeling bloated and some gasiness, I haven't noticed a real difference with the clomid. I'm sure it's still too early for side effects, but so far so good.

How are my clomid cycle buddies doing so far?
Lucygirl: You were supposed to start today. Good luck hun...
Gwen: Did you start on CD3 or CD5? How's it going
Brandi: How's it going so far?
November 25th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Gwen
Hi Nykoal, I started taking it on cd 5. So far, the last two nights I have had extremely detailed nightmares and this morning I have a horrible headache. Hot flashes came and went yesterday. I am totally not complaining though, if it leads to my BFP, I'll take it! We're going to a new RE this Thursday, I can't wait! So, how's everyone else?
November 25th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's great that you're in to see a new RE. I hope it works out. I took my 4th dose tonight and so far...still no s/e! I'm really shocked to say the least. I'm not holding my breath though. I start going for daily blood work and follicle scans on Tuesday so it'll be interesting to see if my estrogen levels increased and if I have more than 1 follicle. The last time I had a monitoring cycle I only had 1 follicle.

How's everybody else doing?
November 27th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Super Mommy
Today's the last day of Clomid for me!!! then off to bd bd bd...
So far no really big complaints other than the hot flashes. I take the pills right before I go to sleep so my crankiness is out of control

My insurance just told me that they only cover 30pills of clomid in a calendar year... so this is my last round for sure.. my doctor said if I dont catch the egg this time we have to move on to more intense treatments..

here's hoping this is it for all of us and santa brings a BFP!!!

November 27th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Gwen
Well, today I took my last dose of Clomid. My side effects were headaches, bloating, nightmares, hot flashes and moodiness. I have been trying to manage my stress at work more effectively and praying every night. I hope this is my lucky month!
November 27th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am glad to hear that your Clomid seems to be doing you well so far Nykoal. Are you still feeling okay on it?

November 28th, 2006, 07:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I took my last dose on Sunday night and so far things are pretty good. I had a few night sweats last night but that was it. My moods have been fine and I've been a little bloated but it seems to be better today. I've noticed that my temp's are a bit higher than usual as well.

I'm really praying that I get off easy and don't get anymore s/e's. I'm just glad to be done with that phase. At my follicle scan today they found 2 follicles at the right size for being CD9, and the cyst that they saw on CD3 is gone.

So now we're onto a BD schedule from now until O day on Sunday.

How's everybody else doing?
November 28th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Gwen
I just finished the Clomid last night and I am very optimistic and looking forward to a Christmas BFP. I hope you get your much deserved BFP too!!!!!!!!!
November 28th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Cptnsweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Cptnsweet
[b][color=#3333FF][size=4]

i got foods poisoning on friday nite, so i didnt get to take my clomid that nite i took it thursday and then sat thru today and today is my last day of it. from the food poisoning my stomach is still a little ugh, and i have a bad headache. hopefully this is the month for me to conceive. i hope everyone else is doing good. talk to you guys soon
Brandi 28 dh Travis 29 My Daughter Katie born 1-24-98 at 29 1/2 weeks weighing 1 pound 7 ounces Miscarriage 5-01 Our Son Brian born 6-10-02 36 weeks weighing 5lbs 6 ozs our final baby Tyler born 11-2-07 just under 39 wks 6lbs 14ozs. We live in Tn.

November 28th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yuck...I'm sorry about the food poisoning. How aweful. Hope you feel better soon.
November 29th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Gwen
Hope you feel better soon! That's the worst!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search