OMG

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2006, 04:32 PM
KittyMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to KittyMom Send a message via Yahoo to KittyMom
Okay so I finished up my last day of Clomid on Sunday with just a few very small night sweats and not much else for side effects. The whole time thinking wow, I am sure lucky, all these women with these horrible side effects and I got off scott free. Then this afternoon arrived. It was in a phone call, about business and really nothing that major (well it ticked me off but logically I can say it isn't major). And I lost it - started crying and couldn't stop. It was like this huge wave of emotional flew through me and I couldn't stop it. I must have cried for 2 hours

Being a Leo who like to stay in control, it caught me off guard. Has anyone else gone through this after you stopped the pills? In all the handouts from the doctor and all I have read online, I just didn't expect it to happen so suddenly I guess. It totally caught me off guard

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">My Blog | My Chart</span>
I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
11/20/1939 - 05/31-2007</span>
[/b]</div>
November 28th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Gwen
My first Clomid cycle I was VERY emotional the 5 days I took the pills and even several days after my last pill. I thought it had a lot to do with the drug but also because I was scared and worried the drug wouldn't help us achieve our dream of a child. I hope you're feeling better very soon.
November 28th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Miles
I was the same way. I didnt cry through, I was ticked off the world. The first cycle I got some hot flashes and a little moody nothing major. Around CD13 I had a fit about my Dh not BDing with me when I wanted to. I mean it was nothing major, he just didnt want to BD then, well I was so bad I kicked my Dh outta the house. Yes I told him NOT to come back I didnt want to see him. So yes hun its normal and it sucks. Its like I knew I was doing something wrong and shouldnt have taken it like I did, but I couldnt help myself. Hang in there, this cycle I have been moody but not to where I was last cycle.
November 28th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i too was moody and i get hotflashes all cycle long when i take clomid. Like WICKED ones where i need to strip down or even take clothes off during the night. I hope they start to subside for you and that doesnt happen too often. It stinks to have side effects we cant control.
November 28th, 2006, 06:18 PM
alexa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My side effects didn't start until after I took the last pill, except for the headaches. I was very emotional and moody. One cycle someone asked me how I was and I almost started balling.

Hang in there it will be worth it in the end.

November 28th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Thanks ladies, it's nice to know I am not losing it completely. It just really came so out of the blue and so fast that it caught me off guard. I was prepared last week for the worst but not today I guess.

I feel much better tonight but it knocked the wind out of my sails, that's for sure!

I Love you forever, I Like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Daddy you will be
[/b]</div>
November 29th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
Sorry to hear about your mood swings. I haven't started taking mine but I'm a tad nervous to start now. LOL I'm an emotional girl as it is!! Man, I hope I don't start breaking down at work or anything...

Regardless though, I hope you feel better soon.

November 30th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Sorry to hear about your mood swings. I haven't started taking mine but I'm a tad nervous to start now. LOL I'm an emotional girl as it is!! Man, I hope I don't start breaking down at work or anything...

Regardless though, I hope you feel better soon.[/b]
You know, I've been fine ever since. I do cry at the drop of a hat like last night, I was looking at the webcam of puppies we are looking at and for some reason I just started to well up with tears. I wasn't even sad, just started crying a bit watching them. So as long as that's as bad as I get I can handle this Now I am wondering when I will ovulate. I normally would be seeing the start of a faint line on my opks but nothing. I did have some O pain this morning so hopefully its coming soon.

Good luck with starting clomid - it's all worth it if you end up with a baby in your arms, right?

[/b]</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search