Nervous about results

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
so all this time i have been wondering WHY im not getting pregnant quick enough and when it does happen, WHY I miscarry. Now the results should be in of all of my bloodwork on friday and im scared to know! All they have back so far are insulin and gluclose? and those are normal. The protein C, im worried about and the chromosonal ones too that they took of dh and I. I just dont know what to expect. On top of all of that i have to have an hsg done if i get my period and im scared of that too! Its so hard to stay positive sometimes
November 28th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Don't worry too much. I know, easier said than done. It will be good for you to know on Friday what they find out, if anything, is wrong with you or possibly your DH. That way if there is something wrong you can deal with it and find a solution. I wish you lots of luck and lots of hugs until then. I hope nothing too serious is wrong.

Don't worry too much about your HSG. You will probably luck out and have no pain! Just remember to take lots of asprin or ibuprofin before going in.

November 28th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
thanks sweety. I have this tendency to always think the worse! When in hinsight its good to have answers to all of these questions. This way it helps narrow down the 'why or why nots"..i hate cathedars and i had an awful experience when i was miscarrying back in june and i have a phobia now of having things inserted in me, down there. I know they ran lots of bloodwork when i miscarried and the only thing that came back elevated was my protein c which my high risk dr. said tends to be normal, it depends on being pregnant at the time of the bloodwork and how far into the miscarriage i was etc. they retested all of that, im just hoping it all comes back normal. Or its something real easy to fix and viola' i get knocked up! hehe

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search