Another clomid question....

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
Do any of you find that you need to use somethign like Preseed? Can you get pregnant anyway? I'm asking because I've heard that a s/e of Clomid is being rather dry... sorry for the TMI question but I'm really curious.

Thanks!

November 29th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've heard that as well, but so far I haven't had that issue. I do have Preseed as a back up though just in case.
November 30th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Miles
I read so many that got dry where I started EPO Mucinex and green tea the first cycle I did clomid and this is my second and I am doing the same thing. I havent had any issues with being dry since I have been on them.
December 1st, 2006, 05:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019
I heard even some people take Robutussion? I dont know about that but I'm okay with drinking green tea. I want to do something more natural...

December 1st, 2006, 05:59 AM
Miles
The Robi is like the mucinex, it helps think out your cm.
I take the green tea pills instead of drinking it, because its easier. But if you do drink it, they say 2 cups a day from the day your AF stops until after you O.
December 1st, 2006, 10:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Magan...I noticed that you mentioned you took EPO with clomid. I've been warned by my naturpath dr to not take EPO and clomid because they can counter-effect each other. She recommended fish oil or flax seed oil instead, and you can take flax and fish oil throughout your entire cycle, unlike EPO where you only take it from CD1 to O. EPO contains a natural estrogen and combined with the clomid, it can confuse the body and render the clomid useless.

Who would have thunk!!!
December 1st, 2006, 12:48 PM
Miles
Yes I talked to my dr about because Astrid said something about it. He said as long as I dont take over 3000 I will be safe. But if I start to O later in my cycle to switch over to the flax seed oil. The fish oil I havent heard of through, that is new to me, but very kewl to know!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search