may i join u?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Medical Assistance LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Veteran
hello ladies!!
i just wanted to share my story, i have been lurking here now and then but decided i want to join you.
my dh and i have been ttc for 25 cycles. When we first decided we were going to try we thought like anyone else if it happened it happened and didnt think it would take us long. Anyways, we have been doctoring and i started with doctors watching my cycles, doing an HSG and other tests and they realized there is nothing with me and i am clear. My dh went in and did a seman analysis, it came back with abnormal morphology, our doctor advised to do a second seman analysis and that came back with low sperm count. We were then advised to see a urologist and that is kind of where we are at. We went to see him and wanted my husband to do more blood tests and a ultrasound and take a medication called doxycycline. It is a big waiting game, we need to wait another 6 weeks do another seman analysis and then see the urologist again to get all results back. Our next step would then be IUI.
It gets frustrating in a way because it is such a waiting game, but i guess we need to go through the steps we need to do.
thanks for listening. I look forward to hear your stories from you guys that are going through similar situations.
darcy

November 30th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Darcy and Welcome!

November 30th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ksauter
welcome!!!
Starting adoption classes!! Finally getting the process started
IUI #3 BFN
1 laporoscopy, 1 mc, 6mo's of clomid, 3 mo's of injections and IUI's
countless blooddraws and ultrasounds. Hopefully a BFP soon!!
Kelly 29 and JD 29 adopting #1 (or maybe two)
November 30th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy

I hope you find your answers in the coming weeks. I find the waiting the hardest part.
November 30th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Gwen

We're glad to have you here!
November 30th, 2006, 05:47 PM
lizm75's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Your story sounds a lot like ours. The waiting sucks ##### We're also in the waiting phase. We have to wait for my next cycle to do IUI. BUT I am most likely to ovulate on x-mas day. We are going to visit my family in Florida so next cycle will be out too. We're all here for you anytime you need support.
December 1st, 2006, 06:56 AM
Daisee37's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! Welcome! Your story is somewhat similar to mine. We actually weren't TTC for very long, but I went to see a RE for what I thought might have been PCOS. Turns out I'm OK, but DH pretty muched failed his S/A. Low count, poor motility, poor morphology. We're only 25. We were told IUI wouldn't work with us, so we started IVF a month ago. We just failed our first cycle and will be starting a frozen embryo transfer cycle sometime within the next couple weeks. I wish you all the best of luck and let us know how things end up going!

August 2012 December 2012
December 1st, 2006, 10:03 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
welcome! hopefully you can move ahead with the iui and get pregnant! enough waiting is enough already! dh and i have been trying for 18 cycles and are on the path of iui as well. good luck to you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search